Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Philips Dvd-r in jrt printable
Wily Chan from Edmonton writes:
- GOOD WHEN IT IS SMOOTH FAST DRY FROM INKJET
- I ONLY FOUND 1 SINGLE DISC HAVE LOOK LIKE DYD BREEDING PROBLEM
- I brought a spindel of 50 some is ok i use it to record on Sony RDR-GX-7 VIDEO RECORDER as long as the disc is smoth is ok buy it have very fine scratch it will say the disc is dirty not record this machine is very senstive i think it is the sony first dvd recorder i put the disc in the dell machine whuich have a philips dvd=-R dvd98801 drive the nero told me it is CMC MAG AMC . But print on canon injet printer almost dry right away Would be better if it is orginal philips disc