Average Rating: With 5 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Frank from Calgary writes:
- Easy to setup, hooked up my old Nintendo, Super Nintendo and N64 to this and they all worked and to my surprise it looks and sounds awesome. All HD. I wish I could post pictures to show you all how sweet Mario looks or even Tetris.
- None that I can think of
- All in all I am satisfied with this product and have recommended it to my friends.
Norm from Moose Jaw writes:
- Bought this to hook up laptop to HD TV Image quality was very poor and audio was out of sink. Tried it on a second laptop and a second TV and got the same results.
Complete waste of money
Curtis from Edmonton writes:
- This product does not work. All of the blacks in my composite video end up turning blue, and flickering from light to dark blue constantly. I tried my dreamcast, gamecube, dvd player on three TV's in my house, and two computer monitors, and always had the same result.
- I can't re sell this on ebay since it does not work. Complete waste of money, I threw it in the garbage.
Sean from Edmonton writes:
- zero input lag, great for video capture and gaming alike
- I bought this to hook up old game systems with Y/W/R inputs to my HD monitor and it does the job very well with zero input lag. I highly recommend this product if you have an old gamecube/ps2/N64 or whatever!
Wesley from Calgary writes:
- Everything, it just works great.
- I bought this thing to hook up a Gamecube to my 1080p computer monitor and it works great, couldn't be happier.