Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Netflix off a broken laptop
Tyler from Calgary writes:
- Works, i got it to work on my intel chipset on an old acer and also works with my new samsung. I just wanted it for netflix. But on my old laptop i dropped on tile so i couldn't see the screen anymore i had to use a hot key from one corner of screen i could see, it was ctrl+alt+f1 and i toggled the monitor (tv) as main. Then it worked fine, it works are higher then 1024x768 however its suppose to only be for that res so i set it to that.
- It does have flicker issues, though i tried it with my old svid cable so it's possible that's b/c my old svid cable is old, i won't know until i switch to the new svid cable that came with the unit.
- For the price, this isn't bad. the HDMI converter unit is one i wanted to try as well but due to the fact i own an older HDTV that only has component inputs, i grabbed this one but this one does work on the newer PAnasonic plasma hdtv's that my parents own. Overall for the price it's a decent buy.