Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Installation went smooth.
Anthonie den Boef from Nanoose Bay, BC writes:
- Enclosed documentation to install under Windows 7 is accurate. Installation went smooth. Windows recognized the driver on the CD. Includes an optional IDE interface.
- Very good value.
Great card if you are looking for only 1 internal port with IDE
Charles from Calgary writes:
- Works fine.
Never stated that it supports port multiplication so I don't know what the other guy is complaining about.
- None for what's it intended to do.
- You pay for what you get. This is a good deal for what it is.
1 x internal sata III
1 x ESATA
1x IDE connector
does NOT support port multiplying
Brandon from Calgary writes:
- seems to work fine otherwise
- does NOT support port multiplying
- if the whole point of buying it wasn't for port multiplying i'd have given it 5/5, but since that was the only reason to get it i'm giving it bad rating.