StarTech Premium DisplayPort to DVI-D Cable, M/M
The DP2DVI2MM6 6ft DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable lets you connect a DVI Display or Projector to a DisplayPort video card/source. Providing a connection distance of 6ft, the cable features male DVI and DisplayPort connectors, allowing you to make a direct video card-to-display connection, as opposed to having to use an adapter with a separate cable.
The DP to DVI cable is a convenient, cost-effective solution for taking full advantage of your DVI display, without the expense of upgrading to a DisplayPort monitor. The cable offers high quality construction and supports high bandwidth video resolutions up to 1,920 x 1,200 or Full HD 1,920 x 1,080. The DP2DVI2MM6 cable is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
StarTech.com 2 Year Warranty
Backed by a StarTech's 2 Year Warranty along with free lifetime technical support.
- Connect a DisplayPort video source directly to any DVI-D (digital) display with no additional adapters required
- Re-purpose an existing DVI display for use with a new DisplayPort-equipped computer, or as a secondary display
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Supports resolutions up to 1,920 x 1,200 (WUXGA) and Full HD 1080p resolution
- No software or additional drivers required
- All-in-one cable design
- Latching DisplayPort connector port
The DP2DVI2MM6 cable is a passive adapter that requires a compatible DP++ port (DisplayPort++).
|Make and Model||StarTech DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable, M/M, 6Ft|
|Connectors||1x DisplayPort Port, Male
1x DVI-D Port, Male
|Digital Resolution||Up to 4k UHD (3,840 x 2,160)|
|Cable Length||6 Feet / 1.8m|
|Cable Jacket||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|Dimensions||Length: 6 Feet / 1.8m|