The much anticipated HAF X arrives as the flagship of the popular HAF (High Air Flow) series. Designed for performance systems, this chassis is able to house today's latest and hottest CPUs, motherboards, graphics cards and is even compatible with USB 3.0 devices. With specialized support and cooling for graphic cards, massive airflow with the help of up to four gigantic fans and easy access to installed components, this is as close as it gets to a system builder's 'dream case'.
- SATA Dock for easy installation without the need of removing side panel.
- USB 3.0 on front I/O panel.
- Air duct to cool the latest graphic cards.
- Up to 1 x 230 mm red LED fan and 3 x 200 mm fans.
- 9 slots support 3-way and 4-way SLI, and Quad CrossfireX.
- Adjustable VGA card holder to support heavier GPU cards.
- Power supply partition to conceal cables.
- Advanced cable management with rubber grommets.
- Spacious interior for larger component parts.
- Rugged black coated interior.
- GPU air duct with fan for SLI cooling (a 150cfm fan is recommended to be installed by nVidia for cooling GTX 480 SLI ).
|Material||Steel + Plastic|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||230 x 550 x 590 mm
9.1 x 21.7 x 23.2 inches
|Motherboards||Micro-ATX / ATX / E-ATX / XL-ATX||Expansion Slots||9|
|5.25" Drive Bay||6|
|3.5" Drive Bay||5 Hidden|
|2.5: Drive Bay||2 (converted from 5.25" drive bay)|
|Power Supply|| Not Included
Bottom mounted / ATX PS2
|Cooling System||Front: 230 x 30 mm red LED on/off fan x 1
Top: 200 x 30 mm fan x 2 (one optional)
Side: 200 x 30 mm fan x 1
Rear: 140 x 25 mm fan x 1
VGA Fan Duct: 120 x 25 mm or 120 x 38 mm fan x 1 (optional)
VGA Holder: 80 x 15 mm fan x 1 (optional)
|I/O Panel||USB 3.0 x 2
USB 2.0 x 2
Audio x 1
Mic x 1
e-SATA x 1
1394a x 1