Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Optimal size but won't last
James T Snell from Jimmy's Lab, Earth writes:
- Optimally compact, inexpensive
- I love these and have had many of them. The form factor is excellent and is far better than any other microSD reader I've otherwise seen. Unfortunately, they don't last long. Invariably the plastic around the USB connector snaps (it must be quite thin and would have to be a different material to really last). I keep using these despite the limited life-span because they're excellent value and do just what I need them to do. I wanted to give this a 3/5 review, but the good price makes it a 4.
Taylor from calgary writes:
- its small it does its job
- its too small
- make sure you face the leads in the correct direction because this reader will seem like it is properly inserted and still not work which is weird until you remember to try flipping it over. there isn't much to say about this its just that simple
Works Great, careful if you keep it on your keychain
Alec from Calgary writes:
- Tiny Works great Turn your micro SD card into a thumb drive
- Not very rugged. Beweare of keeping it on a keychain with lots of heavy keys/junk
- I bought two of these and they work great. Over time I've accumulated a number of Micro-SD cards and this was useful for turning some of them into thumb drives. They work great, and give good transfer speeds. Super useful if I don't have my full-size SD adapter handy Not very rugged though. I lent one to a family member who put it on their keychain with a lot of heavy keys and junk on their keychain and it killed the reader (not the SD card).
Simple and compact
Anton from Edmonton writes:
- -Super compact -Plug and play -Comes with tether to prevent losing
- -Removing the card from the adapter can be tricky -Made by Kingston
- Great little unit, does what it advertises, couldn't be happier with it as a travelling item. Even great around the computer if you are a photographer/media guru. If it wasn't Kingston, it would get 5 stars