This 100ft High Resolution VGA Monitor Cable is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through VGA. Ideally suited for high resolution VGA applications (1024x768 and above), this high quality coaxial VGA cable eliminates picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images inherent to non-coaxial cables, and provides superior EMI interference protection by using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
A reliable solution for a wide range of applications, this high resolution VGA (SVGA) cable features two hd15 male connectors and provides a connection distance of 100ft.
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
- Ideal for high resolution monitors (1024x768 and above)
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture color
- Molded connector ends with strain relief
- Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
|Cable Type||High Resolution VGA Monitor Cable|
|Length||100 ft [30.49 m]|
|Connectors|| 1 - 15 pin High Density D-Sub (VGA) Male
1 - 15 pin High Density D-Sub (VGA) Male
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|