This 2 Port ExpressCard FireWire Adapter Card adds two 1394b FireWire ports to a laptop computer, providing a cost-effective way to add IEEE 1394A and IEEE 1394B FireWire devices even if the laptop doesn’t have a built-in FireWire 400 or FireWire 800 port.
Simply insert the IEEE 1394B FireWire 800 card (EC1394B2) into an ExpressCard slot, and you’ll be able to connect a broad range of FireWire devices to your laptop, while relying on data transfer speeds of up to 800Mbps.
Plus, the card is backward compatible with 1394a devices, so you can connect both FireWire 400 and 800 devices to the notebook, using the same adapter.
- Experience the power and speed of FireWire 800 and ExpressCard
- Hot swap capabilities allow you to connect or disconnect devices without turning off the host computer
- Supports data transfer rates of up to 100, 200, 400 and 800 Mbps
- Supports various types of FireWire 800 (1394B) and 1394A standards
- Works with DV camcorders, FireWire hard disks, digital cameras, scanners, CD-RW/DVD drives, video game systems, and other audio/video devices
|Adapter Type||1394B Firewire 800 ExpressCard Adapter|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Connector Types||2 - FireWire 800 9 pin Female|
|Transfer Rates||Supports data transfer rates of up to 800Mbps|
|Product Height||0.79 in [20 mm]|
|Product Length||4.72 in [120 mm]|
|Product Width||1.34 in [34 mm]|
|Product Weight||1.06 oz [30 g]|