With the constant development of hardware getting better and better, the energy consumption of your computer rises because you want to get the full performance. Due to this the heat increases and so the requirements of your fan rise as well. To integrate several fans is not the right solution because your computer will get very, very noisy. Bigger fans are the optimal solution for modern high-tech systems. The MegaFlow fan has a diameter of 200mm and so it has a displacement volume of 184 m3/h - twice the volume of 140mm fans.
- High air flow for maximum cooling performance.
- Quiet operation with low RPM. RoHS compliance for protecting the environment.
- Compatible with Cosmos S, ATCS 840, HAF 932, HAF 922* and Storm Sniper* (*No LED On/Off function support).
- Adds extra cooling for graphics cards when installed on side panels.
|Bearing Type||Sleeve Bearing|
|Air Flow||110 CFM|
|Air Pressure||0.595 mm H2O|
|Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Current||0.16 A (Max 0.28 A)|
|Power Consumption||3.36 W|
|Dimensions||200 x 200 x 30 mm|
- MegaFlow 200 Blue LED Silent Fan
- 3 to 4 Pin Adapter
- Screws x 4