Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Bad card, bad recommendation from Memory Express
Matt from Winnipeg writes:
- Does not include drivers. Does not work properly. Poorly made, poorly supported. I went into a Memory Express location and asked for a USB 3.0 adapter and this is what they gave me. I expected their recommendations to be worth something, but from reading reviews here and elsewhere the card is worthless and they shouldn't even be selling it, much less recommending it to customers.
does not work
don kitchener from calgary writes:
- The card repeatedly fails. One server crashed when this card was installed. Other machines constantly drop their connection to external drives. The driver update site is very poor and the new drivers didn't help.
Waste of money
Roger from Sherwood Park writes:
- Not applicable.
- Does not work.
- With this card installed, my machine BSODs at startup. It does not happen at every boot, but eventually it will. I have this card since about 4-5 weeks. I have had it running with a HDD attched and it worked for a while. It has also crashed while the PC was running. I have reinstalled it several times with the same result. I had the side panel of my case open all that time for access. The side panel is back on now. The card is out and will stay out.
kevin from vancouver writes:
- cheap .
- 1. first hint should have been the IDE slot on the card. 2. no way to clip in the sata cable (if yours has the sata cable has clips on) so the cable falls or comes loose and your hdd stops working, 3. sometimes it would show in the bios sometimes not, then it would boot but not find my ssd, or just hang ,
- Dont get this card,
You Buy Cheap You Get Cheap
Ken B from Calgary writes:
- Very easy to install, worked great for a month.
- Crapped out after a month, system does not recognize. Cannot transfer data. Warranty requires additional $10.00 US plus cost to ship to Ontario. For $35.not worth hassle
- Recommend not to purchase.
it works, it's fast.
Ben from Sherwood Park writes:
- Fast transfer rates of 80MB/s+ a second on a WD green 1TB hard drive (pulled from a MyBook Home external disk drive) and well into the 90's and 100's on a 2TB green.
it works, drivers are easy to install
- cheaper is always better.
- Fast and it works what more do you want?