The MDP2DVI Mini DisplayPort DVI Adapter Cable offers a cost-effective DVI/Mini DisplayPort link, letting you connect a DVI computer monitor to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output while saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
MDP2DVI is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech's 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes Mini DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing DVI display or projector
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new Mini DisplayPort device
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display
- DP++ (DisplayPort++) port required from video card or video source for DVI and HDMI signal pass-through
|Connectors||1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female
|Maximum Resolution||1920x1200 / 1080p|
|Dimensions||Length: 4 in [102 mm]|
|Weight||1.4 oz [40 g]|