The AVR Series CP685AVR UPS is an ideal unit for basic to mid-level computer systems.
The 685AVR guards against surges, spikes, sags, and brownouts, and protects your computer system and valuable data during a power outage. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) monitors incoming AC power and maintains a safe voltage level.
This model also has full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). PowerPanel PE ™ Power Management supplements the backup/surge protection by monitoring the status of your UPS and safely shuts down your system in event of a power outage. The standalone design allows for vertical, horizontal, or out-of-site wall mount.
“Surge-Only” outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
Entry-level PC with 19" LCD (150W) - 14 minutes
Midrange PC with 19" LCD (300W) - 5 minutes
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - AVR technology will stabilize the AC signal and maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers a cleaner signal to your connected equipment
- GreenPower UPS™ - GreenPower UPS™ technology significantly reduces UPS energy costs by bypassing the AVR transformer when incoming AC power is clean. This not only dramatically reduces UPS utility consumption, but also reduces heat dissipation and system noise.
- Ultra-Quiet UPS - The combination of an advanced ventilation design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS™ technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in its class. This makes our UPS perfect for desktop applications, audio/video installations, and quiet workstation environments
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or “humming” that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics
- Transformer-spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets
- USB Connectivity - An HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with the built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X
- PowerPanel PE ™ Smart Management Software – In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves your open files and will “Hibernate” your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the status of your UPS, and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery
- Convenient Mounting – Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- 3-year Warranty - CyberPower will replace damaged units if within 3 years of purchase date. We stand behind our products and guarantee quality. CyberPower also offers a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns --- Free of Charge!
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL
- Windows 7 compatible - Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 200x, Server, XP, Vista and Windows 7
|UPS Topology||Line-Interactive (AVR)|
|Energy Saving||Yes - GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Technology|
|Voltage||100Vac - 140Vac|
|Frequency||60Hz +/- 3 Hz|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Plug Style||Right angle|
|On Battery Voltage||120Vac +/- 5%|
|On Battery Frequency||60Hz|
|On Battery Waveform||Simulated sine wave|
|Outlet Type||NEMA 5-15R|
|Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected||4|
|Outlets - Surge-Only Protected||4|
|Outlets - Widely Spaced||4|
|Overload Protection||Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker|
|Runtime at Half Load||10 min|
|Runtime at Full Load||2 min|
|Battery Type||Sealed lead acid|
|Typical Recharge Time||8 Hours|
|Replacement Battery||BB Battery - BP8-12|
|Surge Protection and Filtering|
|Surge Suppression||890 Joules|
|Maximum Surge Current||36,000 Amps|
|Phone / Ethernet RJ11 / RJ45||1-In, 1-Out (Combo)|
|Coax Protection RG6||1-In, 1-Out|
|Management & Communications|
|HID Compliant USB Port||Yes|
|Management Cable||USB cable|
|LED Indicators||Power on, wiring fault|
|Audible Alarms||On battery, low battery, overload|
|Software||PowerPanel Personal Edition|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F to 95°F / 0°C to 40 °C|
|Operating Humidity||0% - 95% non condensing|
|Certifications||UL1778, cUL, FCC DOC Class B|
|Product Warranty||3 Years Limited|
|Connected Equipment Guarantee||Lifetime|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||11" x 6.5" x 3.5"|