Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Simple effective and functional. Good value
Colin from Edmonton writes:
- -Simple to set up. All ports and buttons are clearly labeled.
-picture quality is better than I expected. The video signal was clear and stable.
-All necessary cables included in box (power, audio pass through, and VGA pass through).
-one button switch between computer and game console
-In pass through mode, the computer video signal remained clean.
- -Not HD: Composite or SVIDEO inputs only.
- The game jockey does exactly what it says it does: connect a console to a computer monitor. Set up was self-explanatory -- plug the cables into the well labeled ports. Everything needed was in the box: I didn't need to shell out extra for a VGA or audio jumper cable.