This 12in right-angled latching SATA cable features a (straight) female Serial ATA connector as well as a right-angled (female) SATA connector, providing a simple connection to a Serial ATA drive even if space near the drive's SATA port is limited. The cable offers latching connectors, which ensure secure connections for SATA hard drives and motherboards that support this feature.
Once the right-angled SATA connector has been inserted into the drive's SATA data port, the shaft of the cable is seated flush with the rear panel of the drive, eliminating the clutter of excess cable at the connection point - an ideal solution for small or micro form factor computer cases.
The right angled SATA cable supports high speed data transfers up to 6Gbps, and features a thin, narrow construction that helps to improve airflow within the computer case; the cable features a rugged, yet flexible design that makes it easy to make the SATA connection as needed, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- A cost-effective solution for creating clutter free and secure SATA drive connections in tight spaces
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
- Server and storage subsystem applications
- High-end workstation drive installations
- Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
|Connectors||1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Latching Receptacle
1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Latching Receptacle
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Cable Length||12 in [304.8 mm]|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|