The LSATA12 SATA Cable features two latching 7-pin data receptacles and supports full SATA 3.0 bandwidth of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
The latching connectors lock when connected to a supporting (latchable) SATA port, ensuring a snug, and secured data connection every time to prevent accidental disconnects.
Featuring a low profile, yet durable construction, the flexible design improves airflow and reduces clutter in your computer case, helping to keep the case clean and cool.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability this 12" SATA cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Latching SATA connectors provide a secured data connection and prevent accidental disconnections
- Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
- Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
- Server and storage subsystem applications
- High-end workstation drive installations
- Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
|Connectors||1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Latching Receptacle
1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Latching Receptacle
|Cable Length||12 in [304.8 mm]|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|