This two piece silicon hard drive protector sleeve provides a layer of sturdy protection against potential shock/ impact damage for your 3.5in hard drives. When enclosed with larger top portion of sleeve, they provide added stability and protection for 3.5 in. SATA hard drives.
This stackable versatile hard drive sleeve also offers the flexibility to fit most uninstalled IDE and SATA/SAS 3.5in HDDs, featuring a tip cover that's specifically designed to protect the hard drive interface ports during transportation or stacking, but can be removed for installation.
The hard drive protector features a durable silicon design and a ventilation hole in the top portion for enhanced heat dissipation.
- Allows hard drives to be stackable with greater security
- Fits most 3.5 in desktop hard drives
- Provide sturdy protection for shock and impact
- Removable end for interface protection
- Ventilation holes for greater heat dissipation
- Ideal for drives used in docking stations and tray-less hot swap bays
- Protect a HDD against shock, impact, and connector damage
|Compatible Drives||3.5" EIDE
3.5" SCA 80
3.5" SCSI 68
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 80°C
41°F to 176°F
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C
-40°F to 176°F