This silicon hard drive protector sleeve provides a layer of sturdy protection against potential shock/impact damage for your uninstalled 2.5in hard drives.
The hard drive protector features a durable silicon design and a ventilation hole in the top for enhanced heat dissipation.
This versatile hard drive sleeve offers the flexibility to fit most IDE and SATA/ SAS 2.5in HDDs. The silicon sleeve features a tip cover that's specifically designed to protect the hard drive interface ports during transportation, but can be removed for installation.
- Allows hard drives to be stackable with greater security
- Fits most 2.5 in desktop hard drives
- Provide sturdy protection for shock and impact
- Removable end for interface protection
- Ventilation holes for greater heat dissipation
- Ideal for drives used in docking stations and tray-less hot swap bays
- Protect a HDD against shock, impact, and connector damage
- Provide protection for 2.5 in desktop hard drives
|Compatible Drives||2.5" EIDE
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 80°C
41°F to 176°F
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C
-40°F to 176°F