Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Do Not Buy
Raj from Calgary writes:
- As the item failed to live up to its most fundamental requirements: None
- The very first opportunity the UPS had to deliver when the power was interrupted (wasn't a full outage, but a small power bump), all connected devices lost power, and the UPS warning tone went off. The UPS will not power on again. I have not even had this item for one full week
- Do not buy. Recommend Cyberpower UPS (been running one for two years, no issues whatsoever)
Trevor from Regina, SK writes:
- When it works, it works really well
- Battery issues that trip the surge protector and causes a high pitch squeal. I got a free battery replacement and it still happens.
- Do not buy it if your are running a computer and monitor. I'm not sure if this just doesn't have enough power or what but I'm unhappy with my purchase.