Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Fooled by D-Link again
Tim from Calgary writes:
- Cable clips into the device
- D-Link is not support in Windows 10 and is even blocked by Microsoft
- Do not buy if you ever plan to use Windows 10
Ruben C. from Edmonton writes:
- Plugged in an old Windows XP machine, recognized device and installed driver right away. Cable locks in place when not in use.
- Nice upgrade to a faulty built-in network port. Works as intended.