The StarTech Coaxial VGA Video Extension Cables are designed to provide the highest video quality possible. StarTech's coaxial VGA cables eliminate picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images inherent to non-coaxial cables, and provide superior EMI interference protection by using ferrite cores near the connector ends. They are available in a wide range of lengths from 6 ft. to 200 ft.
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
- Ideal for high resolution monitors (1024x768 and above)
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture color
- Molded connector ends with strain relief
- Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
|Connectors||High Density DB15 Male, High Density DB15 Female|
|Length||10 ft [3.05 m]|