• 850nm Multi-Mode Tranceiver
• 550m Max Distance, Duplex LC Connector
D-Link’s new line of Gigabit Interface Converters (GBICs) and Small Form-Factor Pluggables (SFPs) transceivers represent an industry leading combination of performance and affordability. D-Link’s new Gigabit transceivers are available in two form-factors: standard (GBIC) or (SFP)/mini-GBIC.
The DEM-311GT is a high performance 850nm multimode SFP/mini-GBIC transceiver. Supporting full duplex, Gigabit speeds on multimode fiber for distances of up to 220m/550m on 62.5µm/50µm fiber respectively. The unit features a metal housing to reduce EMI and to increase durability. The DEM-311GT is hot pluggable and is backed by a standard 2-year product warranty and free technical support.
* Third-Party Devices Must Comply With specified Supported Industry-Standard Specifications
- Gigabit Speeds on Multimode Fiber
- Hot Pluggable
- Multi Vendor/Device Support*
- IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-LX Compliant
|Optical Receiver Sensitivity||-18dBm (max)|
|Class 1 Laser||EN 60825-1|
|FDA 21||1040.10 & 1040.11|
|Dimensions||1.19 x .47 x 2.25 in
3.02 x 1.19 x 5.71 cm