The SV411KUSB 4 Port USB KVM Switch Kit with Audio and Cables lets you control up to four USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor and offers both hotkey and top panel push-button operation for simple switching between connected computers.
Designed to integrate seamlessly into any environment, the USB KVM switch offers a small footprint design (roughly the size of a deck of playing cards) and draws power from the connected computers, so it doesn't require an external power supply.
A suitable solution for virtually any application, the USB KVM switch supports video resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 as well as audio switching. The USB KVM switch includes four, 4ft 4-in-1 VGA and USB Host Cables, providing everything needed for quick installation to provide a complete, out-of-the-box KVM solution.
Delivering dependable and convenient control of multiple computers from a single peripheral station, the KVM switch is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Cables (4 ft.) included
- Includes audio support for a complete switching solution
- Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Switching type: Hotkey, push-button
- Power-free operation – KVM draws power from attached computers and requires no power adapters
- Compact, small footprint design fits easily into almost any environment saving desk space and reducing clutter
- Included all-in-one KVM plus audio cables provide a complete out of the box KVM solution
- Control 4 USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse, and VGA monitor
- Applicable for call centers, help desks, education environments, home gamers, video editing, and PC enthusiasts
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for multiple monitors, keyboards and mice
- Multiple system control for single user workstations, increasing user productivity in the office
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Console Interface|| 1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female
2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
2 - USB A (4 pin) Female
|Host Connectors|| 4 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female
8 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|Cable Length||4 ft [1.2 m]|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 1 x 2.4 inches
95 x 25 x 61