Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Lava PCI Parallel Card
JB from Lethbridge writes:
- I have used this card with windows xp-pro(32bit). Works perfectly. I have used this card with windows 7(32 bit). Works perfectly. If windows does not detect the card, use drivers on the supplied disc. Lava is the only card that works perfectly. I tried 2 other manufacturers, but had nothing but problems.
- None, because it works the way it should.
- Don't hesitate, it works.
Card won't work with Vista
George Wenzel from Calgary writes:
- I wouldn't know
- Vista uses the I/O memory resources formerly used by parallel ports so this card will not work with Vista. Sorry! I even contacted tech support but no luck. There IS good news, however, because there is a StarTech USB to Parallel cable which works like a charm. Look it up at Memoryexpress or at StarTech.com
- Does not work with Vista and is, therefore, pretty much useless.