Memory Express Assemble Hardware + Load O/S
Purchasing a computer?
Get the perfect system with no compromises when you visit a memoryexpress Sales Professional in-store and get a custom system built to order, or configure it yourself with our System Configurator! You choose and pay for the parts/software and have Memory Express assemble it and install the OS (Operating System) for you!
Our experienced technical staff will:
- Properly mount CPU, memory and heat sink/fan onto the motherboard and connect wires as needed
- Assemble and install all hardware
- Update the onboard BIOS to the most recent version with no known issues
- Optimize BIOS settings and memory timings to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Confirm CPU, Memory and all hardware are correctly identified by the motherboard and are functioning properly
- Setup RAID configuration as requested
- Install the purchased / provided operating system with the latest Service Pack
- Install the latest drivers with no known issues for all hardware
- Install all Windows Updates with the latest patches and updates.
- Stress test system under 100% CPU usage for 2 hours minimum
- Neatly fold and tuck all cabling and wiring away to ensure the best airflow
- Perform inspection of all hardware and cabling for proper assembly and functionality with OS
- Thorough test of all hardware functionalities include:
- CD Writer: Burn/Verify a data CD
- DVD Drive: Test DVD movie playback to ensure a smooth and accurate experience
- CD Audio: Test audio CD playback
- USB / Firewire: Test all USB / Firewire Ports
- Sound: Test audio output, including multi-channel output and front audio output (when applicable)
- Video: Test both 2D and 3D Graphics performance. Test dual display output (when applicable)
- Modem: Verify connectivity / Fax
- Network Card: Verify connectivity / data transfer
- Removal of all temporary files and preparation of system for initial startup by end-user