Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Mouse doesn't work
Sergey from Calgary writes:
- Every thing is fine, with exception that the mice doesn't work...
- Mouse still doesn't work...
Read this before you buy!
Matt from Calgary writes:
- - Power is inadequate for many applications, and totally inadequate without 4 inputs - difficult for cable control as inputs are on 3 of the 4 sides
- Power is obtained solely over it's inputs. Therefore, each input receives power to operate with - with only 3 sources plugged in, a wired laser mouse will not work, and I do not have any roller mice. This could have easily been remedied by including a power adapter or space for one to go. This is the worst switch I've ever used, and I have used dozens as an IT professional.
No wireless USB mouse support
Vinton Goff from Claresholm, Alberta writes:
- This KVM switch does not require a power adapter. It obtains power from the VGA and USB ports of a computer.
- Will not work with a wireless USB mouse. A wired laser sensor USB mouse gives erratic mouse cursor. Lightning speed vertically, little motion horizontally. An old fashioned wired USB mouse does work.
- Since I prefer a wireless mouse, this device is useless to me.