Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Work great for me!
Dean from Calgary AB writes:
- Cheap, Great for printing on...Reliable burning at slow speeds. 4x-6x max! Never had any flake on me even after buy buying at least 90+ packs.
- Don't burn well at fast speeds. The key to a good burn is slow speed 4x-6x max if you want reliable use from these discs. Would give them 5 stars if they burned better at a fast speeds.
- I have been using these for years and never had a problem with them. I really don't know why the other review is so bad. I think mabey you are burning the content to fast. The type of drive may also be a factor? If you burn alot of discs mabey it's time to buy another burner. At under $20 bucks for a (multi burner) they are a throw away product. So buy a new one if it's more then a year and try again.. As for flaking I think you just got a bad batch which can happen to the best of them.
Clinton from Calgary writes:
- flakey product. literally. The top layer flakes off rendering the cds useless. Spring for the extra 2 bucks and buy a real brand name!!!
Don't use for critical work
Stuart from Calgary writes:
- I used these without any failures for two years. Now I have had 4 bad packs in a row... many disc failures. i create dvd's from film i shoot for people. It is important that the DVD's they get work. These are freezing up almost every time now. I don't know what happened at the Ritek factory, but they have lost my trust.
Works for wii games
ronjon from calgary writes:
- Work for burning wii games
- Very cheap, most people recommend expensive media when burning games but these work great.