Amazfit GTR 4 – Smart Fitness Made Easy
150+ Sports Modes & Strength Exercise Recognition | Dual-band Positioning & Route Import
Ultra-long 14-day Battery Life | Easy 24/7 Health Management | Bluetooth Phone Calls & Music Storage
Enjoy advanced health and fitness support with the Amazfit GTS 4 smartwatch on your wrist. This stylish fitness watch features a built-in heart rate monitor and blood oxygen monitoring system that provide real-time data. It also offers eight sport modes, a GPS antenna, Bluetooth call capabilities, a built-in voice assistant, and more.
|Make and Model||Amazfit GTR 4 Smart Watch|
|Display||1.43" AMOLED Full Color Touch Display, 466 x 466 pixels, 326 PPI
Tempered glass + Anti-fingerprint coating + Anti-glare bezel
The AMOLED touchscreen supports slide and touch gestures.
|Wireless Connection||Bluetooth 5.0 & BLE
Barometric pressure sensor
Ambient light sensor
|Button(s)||2-buttons Classic pin buckle|
|Water Resistance||Rated at 5 ATM water-resistant
* Devices complying with the 5ATM-rated water have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, water skiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
|Charging Method||Magnetic charging base|
|Battery||475mAh rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 14 days* (Typical use)
Up to 24 days* (Battery Saver use)
* The typical usage scenarios are decided based on the user habits. The specific battery life depends on the user habits and usage frequency.
|Materials||Aluminum alloy body
Fluoroelastomer / Leather strap
|Dimensions||Approx. 46 x 46 x 10.6 mm|
|Weight||Approx: 34g (without strap)|
- According to the ISO 22810-2010 standard, the Amazfit GTR 4 achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, or swimming. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SWT2206-12.Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
- Live Sports Data Broadcast supports English and Chinese voice broadcasts.
- The maximum storage space for music is 2.3GB (due to the system space occupied, the actual space used by the user may be less than 2.3GB); based on 5-10MB per song, it can store up to 270-470 MP3songs.
- The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition maybe triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
- Smart recognition of strength training exercises can only be engaged within the Strength Training sports mode, and is compatible with 25 exercises including: Bodyweight squats, Bodyweight straight arm front squats,Barbell squats, Tricep pushdowns, Bent over rows, Barbell bench press, Sit-up holds, Knee-touch sit-ups, Dumbbell flys, Burpees, Burpee jumps, Overhead tricep extensions, Lying tricep extensions,Lateral raises, Jumping jacks, Lat pulldowns, Deadlift, Push-up, Shoulder press, Pull up, Bicep curls, Seated cable rows, Dumbbell drag curls, Straight-arm pulldowns, Russian twists. If an exercise is not auto-recognized by watch, the Zepp App can provide a list of muscle groups or exercise names to choose from.
- Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment. The number of satellites connected to simultaneously, and specific satellite connections, may depend on your location.
- The shown straight line back to the start of a journey may not be a practical route to follow due to environmental factors; this is only intended to help you keep track of your position in relation to the start point of the journey. Navigation functions are compatible with these 18 sports modes: Outdoor running, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Climbing, Hiking, Cross-country skiing, Mountain biking, BMX, Outdoor boating, Bobsleigh and tobogganing, Sledding, Ski orienteering, Biathlon, Race walking, Snowshoeing, Trail running, Orienteering, Open water swimming.
- Track Run mode and Smart Trajectory Correction only support 200 meter and 400 meter running track lengths.
- Interval training templates are compatible with: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Rope skipping, Rowing machine, Indoor fitness, Core training, Strength training and Stair climbing.
- Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display". The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or Zepp App.
- The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is often on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; static watch face selected; default screen brightness; 15 minutes of Bluetooth phone calls per week, 30 minutes of music playback; 150 pushed messages a day; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times per day; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes per day; GPS running for 90 minutes per week.
Battery Saver Mode: Only some functions are available, such as manual measurement of heart rate,blood-oxygen and stress, one-tap measurement, use of sports modes, PAI, daily activity, alarm clock,calendar, to-do list, and settings. Health monitoring functions such as heart rate, blood-oxygen and stress monitoring are turned off, and only basic sleep monitoring is enabled; Bluetooth connection is limited to BLE, raising the wrist to light up the screen is turned off, and GPS is turned off.
Clock Mode: All-day heart rate monitoring, Bluetooth connection to the phone, and other functions are turned off; only step count and basic sleep information are recorded.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring and supplementary sleep monitoring are enabled with 8 hours of sleep breathing quality monitoring, stress monitoring enabled; animated watch face selected; 60 minutes of Bluetooth phonecalls per week, 60 minutes of music playback; voice assistant enabled; 150 pushed messages a daylighting up the screen display; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times per day; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 15 minutes per day; GPS running for 90 minutes per week.
- 24-hour monitoring of heart rate and blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) need to be enabled in the Zepp App. For heart rate monitoring, the user must enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App. To measure blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2), please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
- This product and the Zepp App are not medical devices and cannot be used for medical purposes, or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
- To process the one-tap measurement and other manual metric measurements, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
- Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Sleep Breathing Quality tracking needs to be enabled in the Zepp App or in the settings of the watch's Sleep feature.
- Morning updates need to be set in the Zepp App or in the watch settings, and the currently supported content is: weather, battery, sleep, schedule, PAI, menstrual cycle tracking, yesterday's activity.
- The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
- Due to the device's storage limit, only a maximum of 20 membership cards can be added to the same account. Supported codes include Code 128, Code 39, and QR codes.
- To see the full list of 15 countries/regions and 14 languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTR 4, please visit support.amazfit.com.
- This feature is only supported by Android devices with Zepp App version 6.10.0 or higher version installed.
- Please note that model availability may vary depending on your location.
- Amazfit GTR 4 Fitness Tracker Smart Watch w/ Alexa, Black
- Magnetic Charging Base
- User Manual
- Safety Information