The 512GB Extreme® microSD UHS-I Memory Card for Action Cameras
Up to 190 MB/sec Read Speeds for Video Recorders w/ C10, U3, V30
SanDisk 512GB Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-I cards deliver the speed, capacity, durability, and quality you need to make sure your adventure is captured in stunning detail, even if you blink on the way down.
The Right Camera, The Right Card
Extreme sports require extreme readiness
Now rated at UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), this fast, high-performing 512GB card teams up with your action camera to let you capture and share unforgettable extreme sports videos with others.
- 512GB capacity for even more space
- Up to 190MB/s Read speeds
- Up to 130MB/s Write speeds
- Video speeds: C10, U3, V30
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) & UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) Certification delivers 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording and playback without stuttering
- Built for Extremes: Temperature, Water, Shock and X-ray Proof
- SanDisk Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Right Card for Your Action Camera
Training, planning, gear; extreme sports require extreme readiness. To make sure you have a lasting record of the event from your own unique POV, you need the right camera and the right memory card, too. SanDisk Extreme® microSD™ UHS-I cards deliver the speed, capacity, durability, and quality you need to make sure your adventure is captured in stunning detail.
Durable Design for Use in Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme® microSDHC™ and microSDXC™ UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof,4 so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Write Speeds of Up to 130MB/s
Capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video2 with write speeds of up to 130MB/s.9 The SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and faster.
Great for Capturing 4K UHD Video
Ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames. With up to 512GB, the SanDisk Extreme® microSD™ UHS-I card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video with its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.5
Easy File Recovery with RescuePro® Deluxe Software
The cards comes with a download offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Load Apps Faster with A2
Get faster app performance for an outstanding smartphone experience thanks to the SanDisk Extreme® microSD™ card's A27 Specification.
SD Card Adapter Included for Versatility
This card comes with a convenient SD card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. You'll be able to use your memory card with SD enabled cameras, camcorders, tablets, and laptops.
The SanDisk Extreme® microSD™ UHS-I Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty. Support also includes RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life.
Compatible with microSDHC™, microSDXC™, microSDHC™ UHS-I, and microSDXC™ UHS-I supporting host devices.
|Speed Class Ratings||U3: UHS Speed Class 3
V30: UHS Video Speed Class 30
C10 Class 10
A2 Application Performance Class
|Read Speed||Up to 190MB/sec|
|Write Speed||Up to 130MB/sec|
|Video Support||Up to 4K Ultra HD Videos|
|Environmental Toughness||Shock Proof
|Temperature||Operating: -25 ~ 85 °C
Storage: -40 ~ 85°C
|Certifications||CE, FCC, C-Tick/RCM, UKCA, EAC, ICES|
|Dimensions||15.0 x 11 x 1.0 mm (0.59" x 0.43" x 0.04")|
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
- Download and installation required. See www.sandisk.com/memoryzone
- Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
- For 64GB-1TB: A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. For 32GB: A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type, and other factors.
- Comparison based on internal testing of SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-l card, versus current UHS-l cards with 100MB/s stated performance. Results may vary based on host device, file attributions, and other factors.
- For 256GB-1TB: Up to 190MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 130MB/s write speeds. For 128GB: Up to 190MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds. For 64GB: Up to 170MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 80MB/s write speeds. For 32GB: Up to 100MB/s read speeds; up to 60MB/s write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology is only available for 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB capacities.
- 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See Warranty | Western Digital