SOHO Ethernet Unmanaged Switch Series – Expanding Wired Connectivity for SOHO Networks
8-Port Gigabit Ethernet SOHO PoE+ Unmanaged Switch (83W)
NETGEAR 300 Series Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switches with PoE provide easy, reliable, and affordable network connectivity for home and small offices. With these unmanaged plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly.
The GS305P/GS305PP and GS308P with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) provides power and data from a single Ethernet (CAT-5) cable to devices such as IP cameras, VoIP/Internet-based phones, wireless access points, etc.
NETGEAR's unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected. These switches deliver the power the device needs, at the most granular level.
- 8 Gigabit ports Ethernet port configuration
- Plug-and-play - Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed and zero maintenance
- Full performance - Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Power-over-ethernet - 8 PoE+ ports with 83W total power budget to power wireless AP, IP Cameras, IP Phones and much more
- NETGEAR FlexPoE - Upgradable to 123W PoE+ Budget (w/separately purchased power supply module)
- PoE power auto-balance and allocation - NETGEAR's unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power at the most granular level on each port, depending on the device needs.
- Silent operation - The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- Energy efficient - Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate
- Versatile mounting options - Supports desktop and wall placement. Includes wall mount kit in the box
- Standards-based design - Ensure interoperability with any standards-based PDs
300-series unmanaged - No configuration necessary - perfect for SOHO small-medium businesses and home office / entertainment.
Pick the right PoE power budget for your deployment, or upgrade to more power later.
Built to Last
NETGEAR switches exceed the high standards required for a stable and robust network infrastructure demonstrating our commitment to quality and performance.
Designed for Zero-Noise Operation
Passively cooled fanless design to protect your business environment.
With Power over Ethernet, use only one cable for both power and connectivity.
|Product||300 Series 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet SOHO Unmanaged Switch|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.1p Priority QoS (all models)
IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
|Interface||8 x 10/100/1000Mbps ports (Auto Uplink)|
|Switching Capacity/Bandwidth||16Gbps (non-blocking)|
|Forwarding Rate||1,448,000 pps (64-byte packet size)|
|Latency||< 2.6 μsec (64-byte packet size)|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Packet Buffer Memory||128KB|
|Auto MDI/MDI-X Cable Detection||Yes|
|Auto-sensing Half/Full Duplex Switched Ports||Yes|
|Jumbo Frame||9,216 bytes|
|LED Indicators||Link / Activity|
|Number of Fans||N/A|
|Acoustic Noise||0 dBA (Fanless)|
|Heat Dissipation||10.40 BTU (max.)
1.06 BTU (standby)
|Power||DC input: 12V, 0.5A|
|Power Consumption||3.04W (max.)
|802.3af PoE Ports||N/A|
|PoE Max. Power Per Port||Up to 25.5W|
|Total PoE Power Budget||Up to 83W total|
|Humidity||Operating: 90% maximum RH, non-condensing
Storage: 95% maximum RH, non-condensing
|Certifications||CE Mark, FCC Part 15 Class B, IC Class A, RCM, CCC, VCCI, KC, CB, CE LVD|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||158 x 29 x 101 mm (6.2" x 1.1" x 4.0")|
|Weight||0.39kg (0.86 lb.)|
- Netgear GS308PP-100NAS 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet SOHO Unmanaged Switch w/ PoE
- Power Adapter/Cord
- Mounting Kit
- Rubber Footpads
- Installation Guide