The Dominant Gaming Processor, with AMD 3D V-Cache™ Technology for Even More Game Performance¹
Whatever the setting, whatever the resolution, lead your team to victory with this incredible gaming processor. Plus, enjoy the benefits of next-gen AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology for low latency and even more game performance.¹
Introducing New Models with AMD 3D V-Cache™ Technology for the Ultimate Game Performance
All rise for the undeniable king of gaming. Three new AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors with AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology for a massive gaming performance boost. With the introduction of the new Ryzen 9 7950X3D and Ryzen 9 7900X3D, AMD combines its top-end processors with up to 144MB of on-chip memory. This means that enthusiasts can harness the power of the ultimate gaming and creator performance in one chip. No workload is off limits with the AMD Ryzen 7000 series and 3D V-Cache™ technology.
The Ultimate Processor for Gaming
When your PC has the world’s most advanced desktop processor for gamers, you can focus on what really matters: being victorious on the digital battlefield. Whether you’re playing the latest titles or revisiting a classic, the AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors are a gaming powerhouse with high-performance “Zen 4” cores. With up to 16 cores, 32 threads, boost clocks of up to 5.7GHz² and up to 144MB of on-chip memory, AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors deliver game changing performance.
Technology That Saves You Time
Whether you are 3D rendering a high poly scene, exporting massive video files, or visualizing an architectural dream, AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors are built to beat the clock. With time-saving connectivity like PCIe® 5.0 storage support, ultra-fast WiFi® 6E, AMD EXPO™ technology, up to 32 processing threads, and dedicated video accelerators3, elevate your experience with AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors.
Elevate Your Processing Power
AMD Ryzen™ processors have bleeding-edge technologies to support and keep you in the game.
Easy Overclocking, Game On⁴
Accelerate your gaming with AMD EXPO™ technology. Higher memory frequencies and more aggressive settings can unlock higher and smoother frame rates in your favorite games.
Exclusive AMD 3D V-Cache™ Technology
The Ultimate Gaming Hardware
AMD’s 3D V-Cache™ technology delivers a huge game performance advantage with up to 144MB of on-chip memory, coming soon to three new AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors.9
With Eco-Mode and New Low-Power Models
AMD Ryzen™ 7000 series processors can deliver up to 49% more performance at the same power as last gen. Use even less power with AMD’s exclusive Eco-Mode, or choose one of the new low-power 65W models in the lineup.8
Unlocked for Overclocking6
Control your processing power
Tweak and tune your AMD Ryzen processor for personalized performance easily with one-click Precision Boost Overdrive, or do it manually with the robust AMD Ryzen Master utility.5
Upgradable for Years to Come
Invest in a platform that grows with your needs over time.
Your PC platform can be an investment, or a liability. AMD is the only processor manufacturer that has committed to years of future support for the new Socket AM5 platform, so you will be able to upgrade to processors with new technologies we haven’t even announced yet. It’s packed with state-of-the-art technologies including high-speed DDR5 memory, PCIe® 5.0 support, AMD EXPO™ one-touch memory overclocking6, and hyper-efficient 5nm manufacturing. Put an AMD Socket AM5 motherboard at the heart of your rig to dominate the games you love today and tomorrow. If your PC needs the latest and greatest capabilities now and in the future, insist on AMD Ryzen™ processors.
AMD RYZEN™7 7800X3D
- 8 CPU Cores
- 16 Threads
- Up to 5.0GHz Max Boost Clock
- 4.2GHz Base Clock
- AMD 3D V-Cache™ Technology
- 120W TDP
|Model Number||Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D|
|Number of Cores||8|
|Number of Threads||16|
|Max Boost Clock||Up to 5.0GHz|
|System Memory Type||DDR5|
|System Memory Speed|| 1x1R: 5200 MT/s
1x2R: 5200 MT/s
2x1R: 3600 MT/s
2x2R: 3600 MT/s
|ECC Support||Yes (Requires mobo support)|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Graphics|
|Graphics Core Count||2|
|Graphics Frequency||2200 MHz|
|GPU Base||400 Mhz|
|PCI Express Version||PCIe 5.0|
|Native PCIe® Lanes (Total / Usable)||28 / 24|
|Additional Usable PCIe Lanes from Motherboard|| AMD X670E: 12x Gen4
AMD X670: 12x Gen4
AMD B650E: 8x Gen4
AMD B650: 8x Gen4
|NVMe Support||Boot, RAID0, RAID1, RAID10|
|Supported Technologies||AMD EXPO™ Technology
AMD Ryzen™ Technologies
AMD 3D V-Cache™ Technology
|Thermal Solution||Cooler Not Included, Liquid Cooling Recommended|
|Process Technology||TSMC 5nm FinFET|
- Based on 5nm process node as of August 2022.
- Max boost for AMD Ryzen processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. GD-150.
- Video codec acceleration (including at least the HEVC (H.265), H.264, VP9, and AV1 codecs) is subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible media players. GD-176
- Overclocking and/or undervolting AMD processors and memory, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate outside of AMD’s published specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking and/or undervolting AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. GD-106.
- Precision Boost Overdrive requires a compatible AMD Ryzen Threadripper, 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processor, or Ryzen 5000 Series processor and a motherboard compatible with one or more of these processors. 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processors including the Ryzen 3200G processor are not compatible with Precision Boost Overdrive. Because Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of specifications and in excess of factory settings, use of the feature invalidates the AMD product warranty and may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. GD-135.
- AMD’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. GD-26.
- Testing as of 15 August, 2022, by AMD Performance Labs using the following hardware: AMD Socket AM5 Reference Motherboard with AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X, Ryzen™ 9 7900X, Ryzen™ 5 7600X and G.Skill DDR5-6000C30 (F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N) with AMD EXPO™; versus AMD Socket AM4 Reference Motherboard with Ryzen™ 9 5950X, Ryzen™ 9 5900X, Ryzen™ 5 5600X; versus ROG Maximus Z690 Hero with Core i9-12900K and G.Skill DDR5-6000C30 (F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N) with AMD EXPO™ loaded. ALL SYSTEMS configured with NXZT Kraken X63, open air test bench, Radeon™ RX 6950XT (driver 22.7.1 Optional), Windows® 11 22000.856, AMD Smart Access Memory/PCIe® Resizable Base Address Register (“ReBAR”) ON, Virtualization-Based Security (VBS) OFF. All games tested at 1920x1080 with HIGH in-game preset and the chronologically newest graphics industry API available within the game’s rendering engine (e.g. Vulkan® over OpenGL™, DirectX® 12 over DirectX® 11). Results may vary. RPL-007
- RPL-014: Testing as of 15 August, 2022, by AMD Performance Labs using the following hardware: AMD AM5 Reference Motherboard with AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X with G.Skill DDR5-6000C30 (F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N) with AMD EXPO™ loaded, AMD AM4 Reference Motherboard with AMD Ryzen™ 9 5950X and DDR4-3600C16. ALL SYSTEMS configured with NXZT Kraken X63, open air test bench, Radeon™ RX 6950XT (driver 22.7.1 Optional), Windows® 11 22000.856, AMD Smart Access Memory/PCIe® Resizable Base Address Register (“ReBAR”) ON, Virtualization-Based Security (VBS) OFF. Processor power measured at the package, performance measured in Cinebench R23 nT score. Results may vary.
- Game testing as of 5 December, 2022, by AMD Performance Labs using the following hardware: AMD Socket AM5 Reference Motherboard with AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X, Ryzen™ 9 7950X3D and G.Skill DDR5-6000C30 (F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N) with AMD EXPO™; ALL SYSTEMS configured with NXZT Kraken X63, open air test bench, GeForce 4090, Windows® 11, PCIe® Resizable Base Address Register (“ReBAR”) ON, Virtualization-Based Security (VBS) OFF. All games tested at 1920x1080 with HIGH in-game preset and the chronologically newest graphics industry API available within the game’s rendering engine (e.g. Vulkan® over OpenGL™, DirectX® 12 over DirectX® 11). Desktop configurations will vary, yielding different results. Games tested: CS:GO, League of Legends, Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, Grand Theft Auto V, Hitman 3 Dubai GPU, Wolfenstein Youngblood (LabX), Hitman 3 Dubai CPU, Cyberpunk 2077, Borderlands 3, DOTA 2, Middle Earth: Shadow of War, F1 2021, Far Cry 6, Final Fantasy XIV, Warhammer: Dawn of War III, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Total War: Three Kingdoms Battle, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Watchdogs: Legion, Rifbreaker CPU, Red Dead Redemption 2. RPL-035
- Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D Processor
- Bezel Sticker
- Instructions / Warranty Sheet