Micro Connectors 1000 FT CAT6A Shielded Ethernet Cable
Micro Connectors' Bulk CAT6A Shielded Cable comes on a convenient wooden spool for easy access, providing you with 1000 feet of high quality, solid full copper wire with overall aluminum foil shielding, ready for termination and routing. The Mylar foil shielding protects your data as it travels through the four twisted pairs of 23-gauge solid copper wires by wrapping it in a thin metal sleeve thus keeping electrical interference from things like fluorescent lights and electrical lines found in a drop ceiling or inside walls at a minimum. Simply pull the length required for your installation straight from the spool and terminate at your leisure. These cables are a great aid in large scale network installations and other long-distance cable runs and like all of our bulk networking cables, these are constructed with only high-quality components that can be counted on for high performance.
- TAA Compliant.
- Shielded cables designed to prevent EMI Interference and ensuring best signal possible.
- 23AWG (American wire gauge) individual solid pure copper conductors for permanent installation.
- Full 10 Gigabit network speed at 500 MHz performance.
- Ideal for PoE and VoIP applications where data loss is audibly and visually seen and heard.
- Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C specifications.
- Comes on a convenient wooden spool for easy access.
- RoHS compliant.
Note *Due to the overall thickness of the shielded bulk cable, some standard RJ45 connectors will not fit properly with this cable. We recommend using our universal CAT 7/6A/6 shielded modular connectors (C20-088L7S-20) or purchase the bundle kit to ensure a correct installation for optimal signal performance*
|Make and Model||Micro Connectors 1000 FT CAT6A Shielded Ethernet Cable|
|Conductor||Solid bare copper|
|Wire Gauge||23 AWG|
|Cable Jacket||CM In-wall rated|
|Shielding||F/UTP aluminum foil shielding|
|Overall Cable Outer Diameter||7.2 mm|