Core™ i9-13900K Processor, 3.0GHz w/ 24 (8P + 16E) Cores / 32 Threads
- On Performance-cores. Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.
- Unlocked features are present with select chipsets and processor combinations. Altering clock frequency or voltage may void any product warranties and reduce stability, security, performance, and life of the processor and other components. Check with system and component manufacturers for details.
- 600 series compatibility available on select motherboards only. Not all features present on all motherboards. Check with your motherboard manufacturer.
- Maximum memory speeds are associated with 1 DIMM per Channel (1DPC) configurations. Additional DIMM loading on any channel may impact maximum memory speed. Up to DDR5-5600 MT/s 1DPC UDIMM 1Rx8, 1Rx16 and DDR5-5200 1Rx8, 1Rx16, 2Rx8 on select SKUs. Maximum memory capacity is achievable with 2DPC configurations.
- Intel® Thread Director is designed into 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and helps supporting operating systems to intelligently channel workloads to the right core. No user action required. See Intel.com for details.
- Visit www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex (connectivity) for more details.
No product or component can be absolutely secure. Your costs and results may vary.
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or services, some of which may not be available on all systems. Please check with the manufacturer for full system specifications.
ELDEN RING™ & ©Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. / ©2022 FromSoftware, Inc.
© Intel Corporation.
- Performance-core (P-core)
The highest-performing CPU core ever built by Intel, designed to handle single-threaded, lightly threaded, or burst workloads like 4K gaming and 3D design.
- Efficient-core (E-core)
Designed to handle multi-threaded and background tasks such as minimized browser tabs, IT services, and cloud syncing, leaving P-cores free to deliver incredible performancewithout interruption.
- Performance Hybrid Architecture²
Integrates two core microarchitectures into a single die, prioritizing and distributing workloads to optimize performance.
- Intel® Thread Director¹
Optimizes workloads by helping the OS scheduler intelligently distribute workloads to the optimal cores.
- PCIe 5.0 up to 16 Lanes
Offers readiness for up to 32 GT/s for fast access to peripheral devices and networking with up to 16 PCI Express 5.0 lanes.
- PCIe 4.0 up to 4 Lanes
Offers up to 16 GT/s for fast access to peripheral devices and networking with up to 4 PCI Express 4.0 lanes.
- Up to DDR5 5600 MT/s³
Delivers the latest, industry-leading innovation in memory capabilities for fast speeds, high bandwidth, and enhanced workflow productivity.
- Up to DDR4 3200 MT/s
Continued support of existing memory technology and speeds.
- L3 and L2 Cache
Increased shared Intel® Smart Cache (L3) and L2 cache sizes allow users to work faster, with larger datasets.
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost
Accelerates AI inference to improve performance for deep learning workloads.
- Gaussian & Neural Accelerator 3.0 (GNA 3.0)
Processes AI speech and audio applications such as neural noise cancellation while simultaneously freeing up CPU resources for overall system performance and responsiveness.
- Intel® Adaptive Boost Technology
Intel® ABT improves performance by opportunistically allowing higher multi-core turbo frequencies, while operating within system power and temperature specifications when current, power, and thermal headroom exists.
- Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost
Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost opportunistically and automatically increases clock frequency of select 13th Gen Intel® Core desktop processors by up to 100 MHz if the processor is at a temperature of 70°C or lower and turbo power budget is available.
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.05
Identifies the processor’s fastest cores and directs critical workloads to them.
- Intel® UHD Graphics driven by Xe Architecture
Rich media and intelligent graphics capabilities enable amplified visual complexity, enhanced 3D performance, and faster image processing.
- Overclocking6 Features and Capabilities
When paired with the Intel® Z690 chipset, processor P-cores, E-cores, graphics, and memory can be set to run at frequencies above the processor specification resulting in higher performance.
- Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility7
A precision toolset for tuning and overclocking, featuring memory and hybrid processor overclocking, so that new and experienced users can get more from their unlocked processors.
- Intel® Dynamic Memory Boost8
Intelligent memory overclocking performance on-demand that optimizes platform performance based on usage.
Notices & Disclaimers
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex
Performance results are based on testing as of dates shown in configurations and may not reflect all publicly available updates. See backup for configuration details. No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Results have been estimated or simulated.
Altering clock frequency or voltage may void any product warranties and reduce stability, security, performance, and life of the processor and other components. Check with system and component manufacturers for details.
- Increased cores from previous generation on the unlocked i9, i7, and i5 processors.
- Performance hybrid architecture combines two core microarchitectures, Performance-cores (P- cores) and Efficient-cores (E-cores), on a single processor die first introduced on 12th Gen Intel Core processors. Select 13th Gen Intel Core processors do not have performance hybrid architecture, only P-cores, and have same cache size as prior generation; see ark.intel.com for sku details.
- CPU PCIe 5.0 lanes are only validated for discrete graphics (x16) and PCIe storage (1x4). 1x16 bifurcation to 2x8 supported on select Intel® 600 and 700 Series chipsets.
- Maximum memory speeds are associated with 1 DIMM per Channel (1DPC) configurations. Up to DDR5-5600 MT/s 1DPC UDIMM 1Rx8, 1Rx16 and DDR5-5200 1Rx8, 1Rx16, 2Rx8.
- On select processor SKUs.
- With Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost.
- Available only on Intel® Core i9 processors and Intel® Core i7 processors.
- Increased cores from previous generation on the unlocked i9, i7, and i5 processors.
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor|
|Number of Cores||24 (8P + 16E)|
|Number of Threads||32|
|Base Clock Speed||P-core: 3.00 GHz
E-core: 2.20 GHz
|Max Turbo Frequency||5.80 GHz
|Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost Frequency||5.80 GHz|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency||5.70 GHz|
|Performance-core Max Turbo Frequency||5.40 GHz|
|Efficient-core Max Turbo Frequency||4.30 GHz|
|Cache||36 MB Intel® Smart Cache|
|Total L2 Cache||32 MB|
|Max Memory Bandwidth||89.6 GB/s|
|ECC Memory Support||Yes|
|Processor Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 770|
|Graphics Base Frequency||300 MHz|
|Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency||Up to 1.65 GHz|
|Max Resolution||HDMI: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
DP: 7680 x 4320 @ 60Hz
eDP - Integrated Flat Panel: 5120 x 3200 @ 120Hz
|Multi-Format Codec Engines||2|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video||Yes|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology||Yes|
|# of Displays Supported||4|
|PCI Express Revision||5.0 / 4.0|
|PCI Express Configurations||Up to 1x16+4, 2x8+4|
|Max # of PCI Express Lanes||20 Total (16 PCIe 5.0 + 4 PCIe 4.0)|
|Intel® Gaussian and Neural Accelerator (GNA)||3.0|
|Intel® Thread Director||Yes|
|Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost)||Yes|
|Intel® Speed Shift Technology||Yes|
|Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost||Yes|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology||3.0|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology||Yes|
|Instruction Set Extensions||Intel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX2|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology||Yes|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies||Yes|
|Intel® Volume Management Device (VMD)||Yes|
|Security & Reliability|
|Intel® Standard Manageability (ISM)||Yes|
|Intel® Control-Flow Enforcement Technology||Yes|
|Intel® AES New Instructions||Yes|
|Intel® Secure Key||Yes|
|Intel® OS Guard||Yes|
|Intel® Trusted Execution Technology||Yes|
|Execute Disable Bit||Yes|
|Intel® Boot Guard||Yes|
|Mode-based Execute Control (MBEC)||Yes|
|Intel® Stable IT Platform Program (SIPP)||Yes|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology with Redirect Protection (VT-rp)||Yes|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Yes|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Yes|
|Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||None (Sold Separately)|
|Processor Base Power||125 W|
|Maximum Turbo Power||253 W|
|Architecture||Intel 7 (10nm Enhanced SuperFin)|
|Socket||Socket LGA 1700|
- This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
Intel processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.