USB-C Dock - 4K 60Hz Quad Monitor DisplayPort & HDMI - Universal USB-C Docking Station with 100W Power Delivery - USB Hub with 1x USB Type-C & 3x USB-A, Ethernet, Audio
USB-C & USB-A Dock | USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps | 4K 60HZ HDMI | 4K 60Hz DisplayPort | 100W Power Delivery
This USB-C Gen 2 10Gbps docking station turns your USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 MacBook Pro, Windows laptop, and Chromebook into a powerful workstation. A USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C dock features everything you need, from quad HDMI or DisplayPort video outputs up to 4K 60 Hz to 10Gbps USB-C & USB-A downstream peripheral ports to 100W Power Delivery.
- QUAD MONITOR USB-C DOCK: USB Type-C docking station supports up to 4 (4K 60Hz) monitors, also supports dual & triple display extended modes, using any combination of four DisplayPort (DP) and/or four HDMI 2.0 video outputs; Or 2x 5K DP 1.2 displays
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: DisplayLink Certified dock with 4-port USB hub includes 3x USB-A 5Gbps (1x fast-charge 1.5A), 1x USB-C up to 10Gbps (15W 3A smartphone/tablet charging) port, Gigabit Ethernet (PXE Boot & WoL), and a 3.5mm TRRS audio headset/mic jack
- 100W POWER DELIVERY: USB Type-C dock with 100W PD to power & charge high performance USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 laptops incl. Lenovo X1 Extreme G2, X1 Carbon, Dell XPS15, HP Spectre x360, MacBook Pro 16 (M1 chip or Intel processor), & Surface Laptop 4 (13"/15")
- COMPATIBILITY: DisplayLink certified for universal compatibility where mixed laptop brands are deployed & works w/ devices from Dell, HP, Lenovo & Apple; supports Windows, macOS, Chrome OS; Port replicator works w/ TB3/TB4, USB4 & USB-C 5Gbps host devices
- EASY SETUP & MANAGEMENT: Quadruple display docking station with K-slot, 3.3ft (1m) USB-C host cable (USB-IF certified), mounting holes, front On/Off button; optimized ventilation for enhanced cooling
- CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Provided with this device, the application improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout & Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities
HDMI & DisplayPort for Four Monitor Outputs
This USB-C Gen 2 docking station with DP 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 HDR support, is a perfect choice for dual, triple, or quad monitor setup, supporting up to quad 4K 60Hz display output, with any combination of four DisplayPort or HDMI video interfaces, on USB-C Gen 2 laptops, MacBooks (including M1 based systems) and Windows-based Thunderbolt 3 laptops.
Power & Charge with 100W Power Delivery
Power and charge USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 workstation laptops & ultrabooks with 100 watt PD. Higher power delivery, more than other USB-C 10Gbps quad monitor docks.
Charge smartphones and other high powered devices with two downstream front-facing charging ports with BC 1.2 for USB-A and USB-C devices. Fast-charge ports support always-on charging so devices will charge whether or not a host laptop is connected.
Plenty of Downstream USB Ports
This USB-C Gen 2 docking station features 4 downstream USB ports in total to connect USB peripherals.
- 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps | 15W/3A)
- 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps | 7.5W/1.5A)
- 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps | 4.5W/0.9A)
Also included, is a gigabit Ethernet port with PXE Boot and WoL support, as well as 4-position TRRS stereo audio headset/mic port.
Additional Security Features
This USB-C docking station comes with plenty of security features a K-slot for a Kensington style laptop lock and holes to mount the dock on the desk or wall and includes a USB-IF Certified 1m USB-C cable.
USB-C dock features optimized ventilation on both ends and bottom side of dock to provide cooling support to higher temperature thermals that can be generated by high performance video/graphics applications and multiple 4K 60Hz video outputs.
- Windows® 10, 11 (64 bit)
- macOS 10.14-12.0
- Chrome OS™ 61.x
- A host laptop with an available USB-C port (to ensure full adapter functionality, the host USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery.
- Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery.
|Product||Quad-Monitor USB-C Docking Station w/ HDMI & DisplayPort|
|Colour||Black, Space gray|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab , USB 3.0|
|Connectors||1 x Barrel Power Connector (CP (OD:7.4/ID:5.1/CPD:0.6))
2 x USB 3.2 Type-A (9 pin, Gen 1, 5Gbps)
1 x USB 3.2 Type-A with BC 1.2 (9 pin, Gen 1, 5Gbps, 7.5W Power)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB Type-C (Fast-Charge, 24 Pin, 10 Gbps)
4 x DisplayPort
4 x HDMI
1 x Ethernet Gigabit
1 x 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (4 Position)
|Max. Digital Resolution||3840 x 2160p @ 60Hz, 5120 × 2880 (with 2x DP Connection)|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Type-C (24 pin, Gen 2, 10Gbps)|
|Power||AC power adapter|
|Output||20V DC @ 8.5A|
|Power Delivery||Yes, 100W|
|Temperature||Operating: 0~50 °C
Storage: -20~70 °C
|Humidity||0 ~ 95% RH non-condensing|
|Certifications||FCC, RoHS compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||3.5" x 1.8" x 8.5" (90 x 46 x 215 mm)|
Note: A host laptop with an available USB-C port (to ensure full adapter functionality, the host USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery.
Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery.
- StarTech Quad-Monitor USB-C Docking Station
- Universal Power Adapter
- Power Adapter Cords (NA/JP)
- Host Cable
- Instruction Manual