Thunderbolt 3 Dock - Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz Laptop Docking Station with DisplayPort - 85W Power Delivery - 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub, Ethernet, Audio - TB3 Dock - Windows® & Mac
Laptop Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | USB-C to DP Cable | 85W PD
Easily transform your Thunderbolt 3™ equipped MacBook Pro or Windows® laptop into a dual-4K workstation with up to 40Gbps of throughput. The high-quality TB3 dock features three USB 3.0 ports, 85W Power Delivery to charge your laptop.
- THUNDERBOLT 3 CERTIFIED DOCK: 40Gbps video/data bandwidth, dual 4K 60Hz DP & TB3 (USB-C) video outputs, 85W PD, USB 3.0 5 Gbps Hub w/ 2x USB-A (1 Front Fast-Charging) & 1x USB-C, GbE, 3.5mm audio/mic
- 85W POWER DELIVERY: This Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station will power and charge laptops & ultrabooks such as MacBook Pro 13 & 16, MacBook Air, HP, Lenovo ThinkPad, & Dell XPS using macOS and Windows.
- EASY TO USE: TB3 Dock w/ auto drivers; incl. Thunderbolt 3 host cable & USB-C to DisplayPort cable for 2nd DP monitor; extended dual display support on MacBook Pro/Air with Intel processor & single display with Apple M1 Chip
- FLEXIBLE THUNDERBOLT 3 PORT: Thunderbolt 3 port replicator w/ a downstream TB3 port that supports 3 modes of operation: a second monitor, daisychain TB3 peripherals, or connect USB Type-C accessories
- DAISYCHAIN UP TO 5 THUNDERBOLT 3 DEVICES: Connect additional TB3 devices to this TB3 dock including monitors, external hard drive bays, card readers, or an external GPU; using the downstream TB3 port.
- CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Provided with this device, the application improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout & Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities
Create a Dual-4K Workstation
Great for video editing and other Ultra HD tasks, this dual-4K monitor docking station supports 40Gbps speeds and 4K resolution on two monitors. Run resource-demanding applications on two independent displays, without draining system resources.
- 1 x 4K monitor via the DP Port
- 1 x 4K monitor via the TB3 USB-C Port (1.8 m cable included)
- 1 x 5K monitor via the DP & TB3 USB-C port
Easy Installation & Deployment
Simply connect the TB3 dock to your laptop with included TB3 cable and start working immediately. No time-consuming driver installations are required.
Connect your Devices
With three USB 3.0 ports, the Thunderbolt 3 docking station gives you plenty of ports for the latest and legacy devices. Connect USB devices like flash drives using the two Type-A ports. Keep your mobile device charged with the dock's Fast-Charge and sync port. Connect a USB-C device with the USB-C port (5Gbps - data only).
Plenty of Charging Power
The Thunderbolt 3 docking station features a 170W power adapter supporting Power Delivery to power and charge (up to 85W) your laptop, while powering all your devices connected to the dock. This eliminates the need to use two separate power adapters for your laptop and dock.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
- Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts.
- Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security.
- USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN.
- Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- macOS 10.12 - 10.15, 11.0, 12.0
- Thunderbolt 3 equipped computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Your laptop's Thunderbolt 3 port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0 in order to power and charge your laptop.
- A 4K-capable display is required to achieve 4K x 2K resolution (4K is also known as 4K x 2K).
- Certain monitors may be limited to 4K at 30Hz when connecting through DisplayPort. These monitors include the following models: Dell P2715Q, Viewsonic VX2475Smhl-4K, Philips 288P6LJEB, LG 31MU97C-B, Asus PB287Q (these models will need to be set to 4K at 30Hz).
|Product||Dual-Monitor Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station w/ DisplayPort, Ethernet|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, USB 1.1|
|Connectors||2 x Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C (24-pin) (40Gbps)
1 x DisplayPort (20 pin)
1 x USB 3.2 Type-C (24 pin, Gen 1, 5Gbps)
1 x USB 3.2 Type-A (9 pin, Fast-Charge)
1 x USB Type-A (9 pin, 5 Gbps)
2 x 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position)
1 x RJ-45
|Max. Digital Resolution||Single display - DisplayPort - 4096 x 2160p / 3840 x 2160p
Single Display - Thunderbolt 3 USB-C - 4096 x 2160p / 3840 x 2160p
Dual displays - DisplayPort 4096 x 2160p / 3840 x 2160p and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C - 4096 x 2160p / 3840 x 2160p
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Interface||Thunderbolt 3 - 40 Gbit/s|
|Power||AC power adapter|
|Input||100~240 AC @ 2.5A|
|Output||20V DC @ 8.5A|
|Plug Type||CP (OD:7.4/ID:5.1/CPD:0.6)|
|Power Delivery||Yes, 85W|
|Temperature||Operating: 5~40 °C
Storage: -40~70 °C
|Humidity||5 ~ 95% RH non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||3.1" x 1.1" x 8.7" (80 x 27 x 220 mm)|
Note: Thunderbolt 3 equipped computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port.
Your laptop's Thunderbolt 3 port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0 in order to power and charge your laptop.
A 4K-capable display is required to achieve 4K x 2K resolution (4K is also known as 4K x 2K).
Certain monitors may be limited to 4K at 30Hz when connecting through DisplayPort. These monitors include the following models: Dell P2715Q, Viewsonic VX2475Smhl-4K, Philips 288P6LJEB, LG 31MU97C-B, Asus PB287Q (these models will need to be set to 4K at 30Hz).
When connecting a display to one of the Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports, a USB-C video adapter might be required depending on the input of your display.
- StarTech Dual-Monitor Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station
- Universal Power Adapter
- Power Cords (NA/JP, ANZ)
- Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- USB-C to DisplayPort Cable
- Instruction Manual