Thunderbolt 3 Dock - Dual 4K 60Hz Monitor TB3 Laptop Docking Station with DisplayPort, HDMI & 1080p VGA - 85W Power Delivery & Charging - 2x USB-A, Ethernet - Mac & Windows®
Laptop Dock | Mac & Windows® | HDMI | DisplayPort | VGA | 85W PD
Create a powerful and flexible workstation with this Thunderbolt™ 3 dock. With dedicated dual video output, you can connect your Thunderbolt™ 3 equipped MacBook Pro or Windows® laptop to two 4K monitors, through a single Thunderbolt™ 3 cable.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FEATURES: This Thunderbolt™ 3 certified dock supports dual 4K60Hz on DisplayPort and HDMI, 1080p VGA, 85W Power Delivery for laptop charging, 2-port USB-A hub & Gigabyte Ethernet ports
- FLEXIBLE MONITOR COMBINATIONS: Offers support for new and legacy monitors in multiple video output combinations. Dual DP, DP + HDMI, DP + VGA, or HDMI + VGA for creative and productivity usage
- EASY TO DEPLOY & SETUP: Thunderbolt™ 3 Dock requires no driver setup or additional display adapters and with the included Thunderbolt™ 3 cable and front facing host port, this dock is easy to install
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Compatible w/ TB3 devices incl Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon/T Series, Dell XPS/Latitude/Precision & HP EliteBook, MacBook Pro 16/13/Air (extended dual displays on Mac w/Intel, M1 MAX & M1 PRO; single display only w/ older Apple M1 chip)
- IDEAL FOR CREATIVE PROFESSIONALS: The high performance Thunderbolt™ 3 port replicator is perfect for professionals in photography, video production, CAD, Industrial, and Architectural designers
Easy Installation & Deployment
Simply connect the TB3 dock to your laptop with included TB3 cable and start working immediately. No time-consuming driver installations are required.
Speed & Flexibility with 3 Monitor Options
Great for editing 4K video or other Ultra HD tasks, this Thunderbolt™ 3 docking station supports 40Gbps speeds and 4K resolution at 60Hz on two monitors. Enjoy ultimate flexibility in setting up your workstation, with monitor options including DisplayPort (DP), HDMI and VGA.
- 2x DisplayPort (4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
- 1x DisplayPort + 1 HDMI (4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
- 1x VGA (1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz) + 1x DisplayPort (4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
- 1x VGA (1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz) + 1x HDMI (4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
The Ports You Need Most
Harness the reliability and speed of a wired network connection with the Gigabit Ethernet port (supporting PXE Boot and Wake-on-LAN). Connect your USB devices with two USB 3.0 Type-A ports.
Power & Charge with 85W Power Delivery
Through a single 120W power adapter, the Thunderbolt™ 3 docking station simultaneously powers and charges your laptop and your attached peripherals while it's docked. It provides up to 85W of charging power through Power Delivery.
The TB3DK2DHV is fully Thunderbolt™ 3 Certified and backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- macOS 10.12 - 10.15, 11.0, 12.0
- Thunderbolt 3 equipped computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port.
- A 4K-capable display is required to achieve 4K x 2K resolution (4K is also known as 4K x 2K).
- MacBook Air and MacBook Pro systems using the new Apple M1 chip support only a single external display over the Thunderbolt 3 ports, even when connected to a Thunderbolt 3 docking station with more than one video output. This single monitor limitation does not affect Intel-based Macs with Thunderbolt 3.
|Product||Dual-Monitor Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station w/ HDMI, DisplayPort & VGA|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, USB 1.1|
|Connectors||1 x Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C (24-pin) (40Gbps)
2 x DisplayPort (20 pin)
1 x HDMI (19 pin)
1 x VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub)
2 x USB Type-A (9 pin, 5 Gbps)
1 x RJ-45
|Max. Digital Resolution||Dual display - DisplayPort - 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz
Dual display - 1x DisplayPort + 1x HDMI - 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz
Dual display - 1x VGA 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz + 1x DisplayPort 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz
Dual display - 1x VGA 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz + 1x HDMI 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz
Single display - DisplayPort - 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz
Single display - VGA - 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
Single display - HDMI - 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Interface||Thunderbolt 3 - 40 Gbit/s|
|Power||AC power adapter|
|Input||100~240 AC @ 1.8A|
|Output||19V DC @ 6.32A|
|Power Delivery||Yes, 85W|
|Temperature||Operating: 0~40 °C
Storage: -20~70 °C
|Humidity||20 ~ 80% RH non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||2.3" x 0.9" x 7.7" (59 x 24 x 196 mm)|
Note: Thunderbolt 3 equipped computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port.
A 4K-capable display is required to achieve 4K x 2K resolution (4K is also known as 4K x 2K).
MacBook Air and MacBook Pro systems using the new Apple M1 chip support only a single external display over the Thunderbolt 3 ports, even when connected to a Thunderbolt 3 docking station with more than one video output. This single monitor limitation does not affect Intel-based Macs with Thunderbolt 3.
- StarTech Dual-Monitor Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station
- Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU)
- Power Cords (NA/JP, ANZ)
- Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- Instruction Manual