Creality's Ender 3 S1: Direct Drive | CR Touch Auto Leveling 3D Printer!
Sprite Direct Dual-Gear Extruder: The“Sprite" is lighter and features less inertia and more precise positioning, supports PLA/TPU/PETG/ABS print filaments.
- "Sprite" Direct Dual Gear Extruder
- CR Touch Automatic Bed Leveling
- High Precision Dual Z Axis
- Z-axis Dual-Screw: Safe and stable
- PC Spring Steel Print Sheet w/ Good Adhesion, Easy to Remove Models
- CR Touch Automatic Bed for Easy Leveling
- Supports a Variety of Filaments: PLA / TPU / PETG / ABS
- 109mm Colour LCD Screen w/ Brand-new UI interface
- 32-bit Silent Mainboard with Silent Printing
- Quick Assembly with 96% Pre-installed Parts
- Practical Preset Interface with Strong expandability
Sprite Direct Dual—gear Extruder Compatible with Various Flexible Filaments
Our brand-new self-developed “Sprite” direct dual-gear extruder features two chrome steel gears that are engaged at a 1:3.5 gear ratio. With a pushing force of up to 80N* the extruder realizes smooth feeding and discharging of filaments without slipping and works extremely well in printing flexible filaments such as TPU.
Compared with other direct extruders, the ’Sprite” is lighter and features less inertia and more precise positioning.
- Dual metal gears for feeding with pushing force of up to 80N
- Lightweight Only 210g**
- Direct extrusion supporting flexible filaments
* The above pushing force value is obtained through testing with CR-PLA White
filament in the Creality Lab
** Ordinary extruders on the market weigh around 300g
Simple 6-Step Assembly
96% of the printer body is pre-installed, making assembling extremely convenient with only 6 steps and the maintenance of the printer is simple and easy.
Double Protection: No Fear of Risks
Ender-3 S1 features the function of detecting filament runout or breakage/power loss and resume printing after recovery. By accurately recording the printing data at the time of power outage/filament runout or breakage, it helps to avoid the waste of filaments and time caused by accidents.
High-precision Dual Z—Axis Higher Printing Precision
With a Z-axis dual-screw+Z-—axis dual-motor design, Ender—3 S1 works smoother and more synchronously to lower the possibility of lines and ridges on the sides of your print, thus improving the printing quality.
- Design of Z-axis Dual-Screw
- Synchronized Coordination
Removable PC Spring Steel Print Sheet Easy to Remove Printed Models
The innovative printing platform is a combination of a PC coating, a spring steel sheet and a magnetic sticker, which sticks to the surface immediately when released. The PC coating brings good adhesion and printed models can easily be removed by bending the print sheet.
- Good adhesion and easy to remove printed models
- Remove models by bending the print sheet
The Screen Allows you to Operate at Ease
The 4.3-—inch knob LCD screen features a brand-new UI interface to facilitate simple interaction that allows you to experience operation by knob. It automatically dims out when inactive for 5 minutes, saving energy and protecting the environment.
- Brand-new UI Interface
- Automatic Screen Dimming
The Ender-3 S1 has passed certification from professional testing organizations,and was awarded many countries safety certificates such as CE, FCC, UKCA, PSE, RCM and so on.Good quality let you rest assured.
|Make and Model||Creality Ender-3 S1 Desktop 3D Printer|
|Part Number||Ender-3 S1|
|3D Print Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Print Size||220 x 220 x 270mm|
|Layer Depth||0.05 ~ 0.35mm|
|Print Speed||Up to 150mm/second|
|Operating Temperature||Nozzle: Up to 260° C
Hot Bed: up to 100° C
|I/O||USB Type-C port
SD Card Reader
|Software Support||Creality Slicer
Repetier - Host
|Power||AC Power: 115 / 230Vac, 50 / 60Hz|
|Dimensions||Chassis: 487 x 453 x 622mm|