Amazfit Bip S Lite, 1.28in Color TFT, 5 ATM, 30-Day Battery, Blood, Heartrate & Sleep Monitor, Fitness Tracker Smart Watch, Black
Amazfit Bip S Lite – Move With Lightness
The Amazfit Bip S Lite has an outstanding 30-day battery life thanks to the electronic components selection and power optimization technology. With only 30 grams with the band, the watch is very comfortable to wear while doing sport or sleeping. The Amazfit Bip S Lite is waterproof to 5 ATM and supports 14 sports modes, which provide data such as track display, speed, heart rate, distance reminders.
|Make and Model||Amazfit Bip S Lite Smart Watch|
|Display||1.28" Color TFT Display, 176 x 176 pixels
Tempered glass + Anti-fingerprint coating
The AMOLED touchscreen supports slide and touch gestures.
|Wireless Connection||Bluetooth 5.0 / BLE|
|Sensors||BioTracker TMPPG Bio-Tracking Optical sensor
3-axis acceleration sensor
|Water Resistance||Rated at 5 ATM water-resistant
* Devices complying with the 5ATM-rated water have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
|Charging Method||2-pins POGO pin|
|Battery||200mAh Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 30 days* (Typical use)
Up to 90 days* (Basic use)
* The typical usage scenarios are decided based on the user habits. The specific battery life depends on the user habits and usage frequency.
|Dimensions||Approx. 42 x 35.3 x 11.4 mm|
|Weight||Approx: 30g (without strap)|
- According to GB/T 30106-2013 standard, the waterproofing reaches 5 ATM. Amazfit Bip S Lite is tested by the National Clock Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, report number: QT1912106. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water.
- Battery test conditions:
30-day battery life (Typical usage scenario):
Factory default dial, time display, activity tracking, sleep monitoring, heart rate measurement every 30 minutes, 100 notifications per day lighting-up the screen, exercise once a day for 30 minutes.
90-day battery life (Standby mode):
Factory default dial, time display, activity tracking, sleep monitoring; turn off Bluetooth connection, all-day heart rate and other functions.
In actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
- The product images and screen contents on the pages above are for the purpose of illustration only. The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display contents (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different, so the actual product shall prevail.
- The data on the pages above are theoretical values. All data, unless otherwise specified, is provided by internal laboratories or suppliers, and is obtained under specific test conditions. Actual use may vary slightly due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors, so actual usage data shall prevail.
- To provide the most accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the pages above at any time to match actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts and other information. Because of real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, we will not specifically notify you in the event of the modifications and necessary adjustments described above.
- Amazfit Bip S Lite Fitness Tracker Smart Watch, Black
- Clip Dock
- User Manual
- Safety Information