Amazfit GTR 3 – Smart Health Made Easy
Power That's Built to Last. The Amazfit GTR 3 brings a kind of power and performance that's going to stay with you for a long, long time. Amazfit GTR 3 is the best smartwatch that can integrate easily into your lifestyle and make everyday activities more convenient. You will get a reliable, versatile and advanced lifestyle partner that is there for you whether you're going to work, the gym or out with friends. Even with the vast array of advanced functions assembled within its slim and light body, the GTR 3 maintains a refined elegance only found in classic round watches, and yet still finds a way to integrate a powerful battery which can last for up to 21 days.
|Make and Model||Amazfit GTR 3 Smart Watch|
|Display||1.39" AMOLED Full Color Touch Display, 454 x 454 pixels, 326 PPI
Tempered glass + Anti-fingerprint coating
The AMOLED touchscreen supports slide and touch gestures.
|Wireless Connection||Bluetooth 5.1 BLE|
Barometric pressure sensor
Ambient light sensor
|Button(s)||2-buttons classic pin buckle|
|Water Resistance||Rated at 5 ATM water-resistant
* Devices complying with the 5ATM-rated water have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
|Charging Method||Magnetic charging base|
|Battery||450mAh rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Up to 21 days* (Typical use)
Up to 35 days* (Basic use)
* The typical usage scenarios are decided based on the user habits. The specific battery life depends on the user habits and usage frequency.
|Materials||Aluminum alloy body
|Dimensions||Approx. 45.8 x 45.8 x 10.8 mm|
|Weight||Approx: 32g (without strap)|
- The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data. Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; 200 pushed messages a day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes at a time, GPS running for 30 minutes; voice assistant turned off. Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the watch, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information. Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate is monitoring always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring and sleep breathing quality monitoring and stress monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes at a time; GPS running for 30 minutes; voice assistant turned on. GPS continuous usage time of 38 hours: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS, use the GPS to map your workouts.
- Thanks to the glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a "borderless" visual experience.
- Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display". The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or app.
- This product is not a medical device and cannot be used for medical purposes or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
- To process the one-tap measurement, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
- To measure SpO2, please wear the watch tight at one finger-width from the wrist and keep your arm still for best results. All-day monitoring of SpO2 needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
- The 24-hour heart rate monitoring feature requires the user to enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App.
- The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
- Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Any sleep period that starts or ends between 10pm-8am will be recorded as night sleep, and if you fall asleep within a 60-minute window at either side of your night sleep period, it will also be recorded as night sleep. Sleep recordings that start or end over 60 minutes outside your night sleep period, and that do not overlap the 10pm-8am timeslot at any point, will be recorded as a nap.
- The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
- The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
- Swimming Stroke Recognition includes: Freestyle, Breaststroke, Butterfly-stroke, Backstroke, and Medley.
- Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment.
- Virtual Pacer is only compatible with Outdoor Running and Treadmill sports modes.
- According to the ISO 22810-2010 standard, the Amazfit GTR 3 achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, or swimming. It has passed third-party testing conducted by Bureau Veritas, and the report number is XRX-ESH-P21041179. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
- Offline voice assistant only supports English, Spanish and German voice commands.
- The automatic lock feature needs to be set manually in the watch settings.
- The automatic lock feature needs to be set manually in the watch settings.
- Amazfit GTR 3 Fitness Tracker Smart Watch w/ Alexa, Thunder Black
- Charging Base
- User Manual
- Safety Information