Microsoft Windows® 11 Professional (32/64 bit), USB Edition
Bring balance to your desktop
Windows 11 has easy-to-use tools that can help you optimize your screen space and maximize your productivity. Combine that with a Microsoft 365 subscription* and nothing will stop you from getting tasks done.
The latest in PC gaming performance
Play the latest games with graphics that rival reality. Play with players on console. Play with the peripherals that you love. When it comes to playing your way, Windows 11 makes it happen.
Play on day one
Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Age of Empires IV—these are just some of the big names Xbox Game Pass gives you day one access to (subscription sold separately)
Features and app availability may vary by region.
* Some apps and games sold separately. Microsoft 365 subscription sold separately. Some layouts only available based on display resolution and scale settings.
1. Certain features require specific hardware, see Windows 11 Specifications. Chatting via SMS is available in limited countries and will be made available to other geos on a rolling basis. Please refer to this page for more details. Internet access required; ISP fees may apply.
2. Internet access required. Service fees may apply.
3. Some apps and games sold separately.
4. Xbox Game Pass subscription sold separately (https://www.xbox.com). May require additional hardware and subscriptions. Game titles, number, features, and availability vary over time and by device, region, and platform (https://www.xbox.com/regions). Recurring memberships are automatically charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change; plus applicable taxes) unless cancelled (account.microsoft.com/services).
- BitLocker device encryption
- Device encryption
- Find my device
- Firewall and network protection
- Internet protection
- Parental controls and protection
- Secure boot
- Windows Hello
- Windows Information Protection (WIP)
- Windows Security
- Assigned Access
- Dynamic Provisioning
- Enterprise State Roaming with Azure
- Group Policy
- Kiosk mode setup
- Microsoft Store for Business
- Mobile Device Management
- Support for Active Directory
- Support for Azure Active Directory
- Windows Update for Business
Business management and deployment
|Item||Microsoft Windows® 11 Professional (32/64 bit), USB Edition|
|Version||Microsoft Windows® 11 Professional|
|System Requirements||Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device Note: See below under "More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date" for more details.
System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0. Check here for instructions on how your PC might be enabled to meet this requirement.
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9" diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
Internet connection and Microsoft account:
- Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account.
- Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity. Learn more about S mode here.
- For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
|Packaging||Retail USB Edition|
- 1x Microsoft Windows® 11 Professional (32/64 bit), USB Edition