DataTraveler Max USB 3.2 Gen 2 Flash Drive – Unparalleled Performance In High Capacity
Kingston's DataTraveler® Max is a high performance Type-C™1 USB flash drive leveraging the latest USB 3.2 Gen 2 standard to deliver record-breaking read/write speeds up to 1,000/900MB/s2. Designed with portability and convenience in mind, the unique ridged casing protects the connector when not in use and is easily moved with a single motion. DT Max delivers premium performance and expanded capacities up to 256GB3 making it the ideal solution for transferring and storing large digital files such as HD photos, 4K/8K videos, music and more.
DT Max is backed by a limited five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Advanced USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™1 USB
- Unique ridged casing with keyring loop
- Up to 1,000MB/s2 read speeds
- Capacities up to 256GB3
- 5-year manufacturer warranty with free technical support
Latest USB 3.2 Gen 2 Standard
Move your files in a flash with incredible speeds up to 1,000MB/s Read, 900MB/s Write2.
Available in a range of high capacities from 256GB-1TB3 to carry your digital library on the go
Supports next-gen laptops and desktops for seamless file transfers.
Convenient one-handed sliding cap, LED status indicator, and functional keyring loop.
With 256GB / 512GB / 1TB storage size, store your pictures, video and files as you desired.
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8
- Mac OS X 10.14+
- Linux v.2.6.x+
- Chrome OS™
|Make and Model||Kingston DataTraveler Max USB Type-C Flash Drive|
|Media Type||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Flash Drive|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Type-C|
|Speeds||Up to 1,000MB/s read, 900MB/s write 3|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 60 °C / 32 ~ 140 °F
Storage: -20 ~ 85 °C / -4 ~ 185 °F
|Dimensions||82.17 x 22.0 x 9.02 mm|
- USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.