The CREALITY CR-10 Smart 3D Printer Provides An Innovative 3D Printing Experience
- Built-in WIFI Function: Remote control printing anytime, anywhere
- Low Power Mode: Safe and worry free while saving energy and power
- Auto Shutoff Mode: lets you start a Print Job before you go to sleep
- Intelligent Auto-leveling: Instant printing after the initial auto-leveling
- Dual Z Axes + Dual Diagonal Drawbars: ensures stable and precise printing
- 109mm Colour Touch Screen: is simple and intuitive to use
- Modern 3D Printer Design: Sleek design and innovative technology
- Ultra-Silent Design: Mute mainboard / fan & quiet power supply
- Large 300 x 300 x 400mm Workspace: supports larger Object printing
- Upload Files via WiFi or SD Cards: so you can focus on Printing, not connectivity issues
- 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
The CR-10 Smart 3D Printer supports both WIFI & RJ45 wired network connection. With the Creality Cloud APP, you can easily slice 3D models, remote control your printers, and print an object whenever and wherever with your phone.
Ultra Silent Design
Self-developed 32-bit patented mute mainboard, low noise power supply and highly efficient cooling fans ensure a silent 3D printing experience.
Intelligent Auto Leveling v2.0
With the V2.0 auto-leveling system, you can enjoy a hassle free leveling process and instant printing after the initial auto-leveling is completed.
The screen will dim if there's no manual operation in 30 mins to save power. And it's also very environmentally friendly.
The CR-10 Smart 3D Printer supports auto feeding and retreating filament which makes the process easier.
The machine will auto shut down after the model is completed to save power so feel free to start larger Print Jobs just before bedtime.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows® 11, 10, Vista, XP
- Mac OS
|Make and Model||Creality CR-10 Smart Desktop 3D Printer|
|Part Number||CR-10 Smart|
|3D Print Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Print Size||300 x 300 x 400mm|
|Layer Depth||0.1 ~ 0.4mm|
|Build Surface||Carborundum Glass|
|Data Interfaces||SD Card Slot
|Temperatures||Nozzle Operating: up to 260° C
Hot Bed Operating: up to 100° C
|Power Requirements||AC Power: 100 ~ 240Vac, 50 / 60Hz
DC Power: 24Vdc
|Power Usage||3D Printing: 350W Maximum|
|Dimensions||578 x 522 x 648mm|