Next Level Gaming – AORUS Radeon RX 6900 XT MASTER 16G
Great gaming experiences are created by bending the rules. The all new RDNA powered Radeon RX 6900 series for exceptional performance and High-fidelity gaming. Take control with Radeon RX 6900 series and experience powerful, accelerated gaming customized for you.
- Powered by RDNA2 Radeon™ RX 6900 XT
- Integrated with 16GB GDDR6 256-bit memory interface
- MAX-Covered cooling
- LCD Edge View
- RGB Fusion 2.0
- Dual BIOS
- Protection metal back plate
- 4 years warranty (Online registration required)
- Boost Clock*: Up to 2,365 MHz (Reference card: 2,250 MHz)
- Game Clock*: Up to 2,135 MHz (Reference card: 2,015 MHz)
* "Boost Clock" is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
"Game Clock" is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
In the AORUS dimension, everything is constructed digitally. The lighting and patterns are mapped onto the products with an efficient, free flowing style. Welcome to the Digital Code Era.
The Max-Covered cooling features 2x 115mm and 1x 100mm unique blade stack fans with wind claw design and alternate spinning, so the air pressure can completely cover the heatsink.
LCD Edge View
The LCD monitor not only display graphics card information, but also various favorite texts, pictures and GIFs. You can also adjust lighting effects via RGB FUSION 2.0 software.
RGB Fusion 2.0
With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose lighting effects or synchronize with other AORUS devices.
The Radeon™ RX 6900 XT has 5120 stream processors, powerful new compute units, and the all new AMD Infinity Cache along with up to 16GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory, delivers ultra-high frame rates and serious levels of 4K resolution gaming.
Protection Back Plate
The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
Silent mode will provide a quieter experience. The mode switch requires a reboot to take effect. The default is OC mode.
When experiencing any power supply abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light.
The graphics card uses the better power phase design to allow the MOSFET to operate at lower temperature, and over-temperature protection design and load balancing for each MOSFET.
The Ultra Durable certified chokes and capacitors, to provide excellent performance and longer system life.
Dust resistant - shields from dust, insects, dropped screws, drill shavings, and abrasion.
Moisture resistant - prevents unwanted conduction paths and board damage.
Corrosion resistant - protects from salt spray, humidity, and corrosion.
Friendly PCB Design
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
Intuitive AORUS Engine
Clock speeds, voltage, fan excellence, power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
4 Years Warranty
We want you to experience the best service you have ever had. This is why, on top of our standard 3-year warranty, we would like to offer you an additional 1 year of protection to your graphics card free of charge. You can enjoy a 4-year warranty by registering on the website within 30 days of purchase.
- PCI Express x16 4.0 slot
- 3x 8-pin PCI-E power connectors
- 850 Watt or greater power supply
- OS Support: Windows® 10 - 64-Bit Edition, Windows® 7 - 64-Bit Edition, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit or Linux x86_64
|Product||AORUS Radeon™ RX 6900 XT MASTER 16G PCI-E Graphics Card|
|Chipset||Radeon™ RX 6900 XT|
|Engine Clock||Boost Clock: up to 2,365 MHz (Reference card: 2,250 MHz)
Game Clock*: up to 2,135 MHz (Reference card: 2,015 MHz)
* Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
|Memory||16GB GDDR6 VRAM|
|Memory Clock||16 Gbps Effective|
|Memory Bandwidth||512 GB/s|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 4.0 x16|
|Lighting||RGB Fusion 2.0|
|Cooler||Active Cooling System w/ Triple Fans Cooler|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||Digital: 7,680 x 4,320|
|Display Support||Up to 4 displays|
|HDMI||2x HDMI 2.1|
|DisplayPort||2x DisplayPort 1.4a|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.2|
|DirectX Support||12 Ultimate|
|Power Connectors||3 x 8-pin Power Connectors|
|Dimensions||322 x 140 x 60 mm|
- Game Clock is the expected GPU Clock speed when running typical gaming apps, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Your actual individual game clock results may vary higher or lower.