EAP660 HD AX3600 Wireless Dual Band Multi-Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 1148 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 3550 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- High-Density Connectivity: 4× increased capacity to connect more devices simultaneously.‡
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)§, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- 2.5G Port: A 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port boosts total internet throughput.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.△
- PoE+ Support: Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3at) for convenient deployment and installation.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
High-Density Connectivity with 4x Increased Capacity
OFDMA* and Uplink & Downlink MU-MIMO** increase network capacity by up to 4× versus Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously‡. Leverage multi-user capabilities and upgrade your business like never before.
Blazing Fast Speed with 8 Spatial Streams
The Omada Wi-Fi 6 Access Point features the latest 802.11ax technologies like 1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, which allows the EAP to boost overall speeds up to 3550 Mbps (2402 Mbps on a 5 GHz band and 1148 Mbps on a 2.4 GHz band)†. With 8 spatial streams, multi-user throughput is incredibly increased to drive more applications.
Omada SDN - Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Optimized Wired Performance with 2.5 GE PoE+ Port
Armed with a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port, the EAP660 HD delivers exceptional multi-gigabit performance to support the insatiable demand for better and faster Wi-Fi. Compatibility with standard 802.3at PoE+ is ideal for flexible deployment.
802.11k/v roaming switches clients automatically to the AP with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.△ This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
Guest Network provides elevated secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and power up your business.
- Microsoft Windows® XP, Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
|Product||Wireless Access Point|
|Part Number||EAP660 HD|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rates||5 GHz: Up to 2402 Mbps
2.4 GHz: Up to 1148 Mbps
|Antenna||Internal Omni antenna
Beam Width: 60° (H-Plane) / 30° (E-Plane)
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz: 4x4 dBi
5 GHz: 4x5 dBi
|Interface||1 x 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port (supports IEEE802.3at PoE)|
|Power Supply||802.3at PoE
|Power Consumption||EU: 18.5 W
US: 21.5 W
|Mounting||Ceiling / Wall mounting (Kits included)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40°C (32 ~ 104°F)
Storage: -40 ~ 70°C (-40 ~ 158°F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10 ~ 90%, non-condensing
Storage: 5 ~ 90%, non-condensing
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||243 x 64 x 243 mm (9.6" x 2.5" x 9.6")|
- † Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
- ‡ 4x Increased Capacity refers to increase in median throughput under dense environment compared to standard 4×4 11ac access point.
- § Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
- △ Seamless Roaming requires that clients need to support 802.11k/v and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
- * Use of OFDMA requires clients to also support OFDMA.
- ** UL MU-MIMO features can be enabled by software updates.
- TP-Link EAP660 HD Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Access Point
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Kits
- Installation Guide