ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 Melds Performance and Simplicity
ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 is armed to dish out frames and keep vitals in check.
- OC mode: Up to 2622 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2494 MHz (Game Clock)
- Gaming mode: Up to 2620 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2474 MHz (Game Clock)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
- Axial-tech Fan Design - Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology - An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
- Dual BIOS - Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
- Auto-Extreme Technology - Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- Protective Backplate - The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
- GPU Bracket - A GPU bracket provides uniform mounting pressure and extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader.
- Stainless Steel Bracket - The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- 144-hour Validation Program - Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
- Subtle Lighting - The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
- GPU Tweak II - The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
- wtfast - We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
- Quantumcloud - Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
- AMD Radeon™ Software - The latest Radeon™ Software unleashes the full potential of your GPU with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
- PCI Express x16 4.0 / 3.0 Slot
- 650Watt Power Supply w/ 1x 8-pin PCI-E and 1x 6-pin PCI-E power connectors
|Chipset||AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT|
|Memory Clock||16 Gbps Effective|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 4.0
(works on PCIe 3.0 x16 Card slots at reduced performance)
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||Yes|
|Cooler||Dual Slot Active Cooler w/ 2x Cooling Fans|
|Resolution & Refresh Rate||Digital: 7,680 x 4,320|
|Display Support||Up to 4 displays|
|HDMI||1x HDMI 2.1|
|DisplayPort||3x DisplayPort 1.4a|
|HDCP Support||Yes 2.3|
|Power Connectors||1x 6-pin PCIe connector
1x 8-pin PCIe connector
|Dimensions||295 x 139 x 55 mm (11.61" x 5.47" x 2.17")
- Boost frequency is the maximum expected GPU clock when lighter workloads are run under ideal thermal and electrical condition, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual boost clock results may vary.
- Asus Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition PCI-E Video Card, 12GB
- Speed Setup Manual
- User Information