SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Card, 64GB – For Full HD Video, Better Pictures and Faster App Performance
Now faster for better pictures, app performance and Full HD video2.
The SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ UHS-I card with SD adapter gives you the freedom to shoot, save and share more than ever before. With capacities up to 64GB1, our SanDisk Ultra microSD card has room for even more hours of Full HD video4 and delivers transfer speeds of up to 120MB/s2 to help you move that content fast. Ideal for Android™ smartphones and tablets, the card loads apps faster with A1-rated performance.3
Capture and Store Even More Hours of Full HD Video
With a breakthrough capacity, you can store even more hours of Full HD video4 on the card without worrying about running out of room for the videos, photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.
Premium Transfer Speeds of up to 120MB/s2
Blazing transfer speeds mean that your content moves fast letting you move up to 1,000 photos in a minute6.
Load Apps Faster with A1-rated Performance3
Rated A1, the SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
Full HD Video Capture2
With a breakthrough capacity of 256GB* on this microSDXC card, you can store up to 24 hours of Full HD video without worrying about running out of room for all the high-resolution videos and photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.
Ideal for Android™ Smartphones and Tablets
SanDisk® cards are compatible with Android™ smartphones and tablets.
SanDisk® Memory Zone™ App for Easy File Management
Available from the Google Play™ store, the SanDisk® Memory Zone™ app lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.7
|Make and Model||SanDisk Ultra microSDXC 64GB Memory Card|
|Speed Class Ratings||U1: UHS Speed Class 1
C10 Class 10
|Read / Write Speeds||Up to 120MB/s* read speed|
|Video Support||Up to Full HD Videos|
|Compatibility||Compatible with microSDHC™ and microSDXC™ supporting host devices|
|Environmental Toughness||Shock Proof
|Temperature||Operating: -25 ~ 85 °C
Storage: -40 ~ 85°C
|Dimensions||15.0 x 10.9 x 1.0 mm|
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- [for 32GB-1TB] Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write speeds lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. [for 16GB] Up to 98MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
- Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD.
- Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof.
- Download and installation required; see www.sandiskmemoryzone.com
- Based on internal testing on images with an average file size of 3.55MB (up to 3.7GB total) with USB 3.0 reader. Your results will vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
- Reader not included.