Archer AX10 AX1500 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router – Stable Next-Gen Performance
Enjoy beyond gigabit speeds with the Archer AX10 AX1500 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router from TP-Link. This router supports the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) protocol for wireless network data transfer speeds of up to 1501 Mb/s. That speed is split between dual band technology, with up to 1201 Mb/s on the 5 GHz band and up to 300 Mb/s on the 2.4 GHz band. To further increase data throughput, this wireless router supports 2x2 MU-MIMO, OFDMA, and beamforming technologies.
- Wi-Fi 6 Technology - Archer AX10 comes equipped with latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion.2
- Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds - Archer AX10 dual-band router reaches fast speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band)1
- Connect More Devices than Ever Before - Wi-Fi 6 technology simultaneously communicates more data to more devices using OFDMA and MU-MIMO while reducing lag.3, 5
- Triple-Core Processing - The 1.5 GHz tri-core processor ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth and buffer-free.
- More Reliable Coverage - Achieve the strongest, most reliable Wi-Fi coverage with Archer AX10 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology and 4 antennas.
- Increased Battery Life - Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices' power consumption to extend their battery life.4
- Easy Setup - Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App
- Backward Compatible - Archer AX10 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all Wi-Fi devices
Advanced, Revolutionary Wi-Fi 6
Wi-Fi 6 delivers a huge boost in speed and total capacity. Get on the latest Wi-Fi technology to wipe out all the annoying slowdown, and enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.
Beyond Gigabit Speeds
The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate work to boost speeds for newer devices to the Gigabit level. Connect to a 1 Gbps Wi-Fi network with your phone or laptop, and enjoy speeds comparable to plugging in an Ethernet cable. 3
Connect More Devices
Add more Wi-Fi devices without dragging down performance. OFDMA allows multiple devices to use one band at the same time, enabling your Wi-Fi to bear more devices compared to the same speed level Wi-Fi 5 router.3
Less Lag, More Fun
Wi-Fi 6 increases the efficiency of transmits data, cutting the lag. Enjoy flawless video and audio chats, better gaming speeds, and instantaneous video loading on different devices - all at the same time.
Triple-Core Processor: Instant Response to Every Click
A 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU provides overwhelming power to tackle huge amounts of data transferring, minimizing the latency within your network. Enjoy a more instant response when you click the play button and get better quality for online video chatting.
Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage
Beamforming technology and 4 high-gain antennas combine to generate strong, reliable Wi-Fi signal throughout your home, delivering smooth and stable connections for all your devices.
TP-Link OneMesh™: Flexibly Create a Whole-Home Wi-Fi
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh™ range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Gigabit Broadband Internet Access
The Gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to take full advantage of your broadband speed up to 1 Gbps. Plug your PCs, smart TVs, and game consoles into one of the four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for fast, reliable wired connections.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether App or the powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX10 in minutes. The Tether App allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
- Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
|Part Number||ARCHER AX10|
|Device Type||Wireless AX1500 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router|
|Processor||1.5 GHz Triple-Core CPU|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
|Interface||1x 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN port
4x 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports
|Wi-Fi Speeds||Dual band:
2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
Access Point Mode
|Network Security||SPI Firewall
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
|Antenna Type||4x Fixed high-performance antennas (Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas)|
Power On/Off button
LED On/Off button
|Power||12V @ 1.5A|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||260.2 x 38.6 x 135.0 mm (10.2" x 1.5" x 5.3")|
- * Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
- △ Use of DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
- ‡ Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
- §Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- TP-Link Archer AX10 AX1500 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Router
- Power Adapter
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide