Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE AX DDR4 THE NEW KING OF GAMING
Rule supreme with the Z690 AORUS gaming motherboards. The new king of gaming platform continues the legendary AORUS bloodline with the most robust power delivery and dominant thermal design, glorified with the complete memory overclocking technology to crown your PC with the best Alder Lake's performance in all its gaming glory.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 16+1+2 Digital VRM Design with 70A Power Stage* and Tantalum Polymer Capacitor
- Shielded Memory Routing to Avoid Interference
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
- Onboard WIFI 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220 and WIMA Audio Capacitors
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- 4x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Enlarged Thermal Guards
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen2x2 TYPE-C® delivers up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card Power Stage maximum current capacity is based on VCORE Phase.
With technology moving so fast, GIGABYTE still keep up with the latest trends and provide our customers with advanced features and latest technology. GIGABYTE Z690 Series motherboards come with upgraded power solution, latest storage standards and outstanding connectivity to enable optimize performance for gaming.
ADVANCED THERMAL SOLUTION
GIGABYTE Z690 Series Motherboards' Un-throttled performance is guaranteed by innovative and optimized thermal design to ensure the best CPU, Chipset, SSD stability and low temperatures under full load application and gaming.
NEXT GENERATION CONNECTIVITY
GIGABYTE Z690 Series Motherboards let you experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speed with next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity.
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ features its product durability and high-quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slots to make each of them solid and durable.
|Make and Model||Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE AX DDR4 Motherboard|
|Part Number||Z690 AORUS ULTRA|
|CPU|| 1. LGA1700 socket: Support for 12th Generation Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors* |
(Go to GIGABYTE's website for the latest CPU support list.)
2. L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|Chipset||Intel® Z690 Express Chipset|
|Memory||1. Support for DDR4 5333(O.C.)/ DDR4 5133(O.C.)/DDR4 5000(O.C.)/4933(O.C.)/4800(O.C.)/ 4700(O.C.)/ 4600(O.C.)/ 4500(O.C.)/ |
4400(O.C.)/ 4300(O.C.)/4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) /
3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200 / 3000 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
2.4 x DDR DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
3. Dual channel memory architecture
4. Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
5. Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
6. Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
* Support for HDMI 2.1 version and HDCP 2.3.
** Support native HDMI 2.1 TMDS compatible ports.
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
|Audio||1. Realtek® ALC1220-VB CODEC |
* The back panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
2. High Definition Audio
3. 2-channel analog output
4. Support for S/PDIF Out
7.1-channel digital signals
* Actual output of digital signals may vary depending on the playback content and software used, and an external DAC is required.
|LAN||Realtek® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)|
|Wireless Communication module||
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201: |
1. WIFI a, b, g, n, ac, ax, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
2. BLUETOOTH 5.2
3. Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
|Expansion Slots||1. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) |
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 5.0 standard.)
2. 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1, PCIEX4_2)
(The PCIEX4 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
|Storage Interface||CPU: |
1. 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU)
1. 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_SB)
2. 2 x M.2 connectors (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2Q_SB/M2P_SB)
3. 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "2-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* System acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory can only be enabled on the M.2 connectors supported by the Chipset.
1. 1 x USB Type-C® port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support
2. 1 x USB Type-C® port with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support, available through the internal USB header
3. 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
4. 5 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Chipset+2 USB 2.0 Hub:
1. 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors||1. 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector |
2. 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3. 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
4. 1 x CPU fan header
5. 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
6. 3 x system fan headers
7. 1 x system fan/water cooling pump header
8. 2 x addressable LED strip headers
9. 2 x RGB LED strip headers
10. 4 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
11. 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
12. 1 x front panel header
13. 1 x front panel audio header
14. 1 x USB Type-C® header, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
15. 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
16. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
17. 2 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connectors
18. 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
19. 1 x reset button
20. 1 x Q-Flash Plus button
21. 1 x reset jumper
22. 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
|Back Panel Connectors||1. 1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support |
2. 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
3. 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
4. 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
5. 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
6. 1 x HDMI port
7. 1 x DisplayPort
8. 1 x RJ-45 port
9. 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
10. 2 x audio jacks
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring|| 1. Voltage detection |
2. Temperature detection
3. Fan speed detection
4. Water cooling flow rate detection
5. Fan fail warning
6. Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
|BIOS|| 1. 1 x 256 Mbit flash |
2. Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3. PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features||1. Support for APP Center |
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
2. Support for Q-Flash Plus
3. Support for Q-Flash
4. Support for Xpress Install
|Bundled Software||Norton® Internet Security (OEM version) |
Realtek® Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit |
Support for Windows 11 64-bit
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor|
|Dimensions||30.5cm x 24.4cm|