ROG STRIX LC II ARGB Series All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler with Aura Sync
ASUS ROG Strix LC II 240 ARGB is the perfect solution for RGB enthusiasts and delivers high-performance CPU liquid cooling with clean aesthetics. Featuring a closed-loop design and addressable RGB radiator fans, unleashes the full potential of your unlocked Intel or AMD CPU, while further accentuating your build with brilliant multi-color lighting effects.
- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm
- Dual ROG-designed ARGB radiator fans for optimized airflow and static pressure
- Individually addressable RGB and NCVM-coating pump over accentuates the sleep, modern aesthetics
- Styled to complement ROG motherboard, at the center stage of your build
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing for increased durability
- CPU Socket Support: AMD: AM4, TR4; Intel: LGA 1700, 1200, 115x,1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
Next-Level Customization - Emanate Your Style
Intricate new designs on ROG Strix LC II 240 ARGB showcase the iconic ROG aesthetic, and every detail shines with the spirit of Strix. Aura Sync support on the pump cover’s new illuminated ROG logo and ARGB radiator fans allows you to coordinate lighting effects with ROG build components — and show off your personal style. Also, engraved ROG lettering on the radiator’s side complements the iridescent lettering on the hubs of each fan.
Optimized Fan Design
The ROG radiator fans are specifically tuned to deliver optimum performance on ROG Strix LC II series radiators. The fans generate 81 CFM / 5.0 mmH2O for exceptional cooling efficiency.
Enhanced Pump Design
ROG Strix LC II series is equipped with the latest cooling-plate design. Machined from pure copper, the plate features an array of fine micro-channels that reduce thermal resistance and increase surface area, resulting in lower CPU temperatures.
PWM-Controlled Pump and Fans
PWM control enables both the pump and radiator fans to spin at slower speeds when the CPU is idling or under light load, helping to keep noise levels to a minimum.
ROG Strix LC II series is compatible with a wide range of Intel® and AMD motherboard platforms, giving you the flexibility to pair it with your choice of processor. With 380mm of tubing at your disposal, radiator installation is equally as flexible in a variety of chassis.
- Intel®: LGA 1150, 1151, 1152, 1155, 1156, 1700, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- AMD: AM4, TR4*
(* The mounting bracket is bundled with TR4 CPU Package, not in the LC II 240's package)
|Make and Model||ARGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler|
|Type||Liquid Cooled CPU Heat Sink|
|Materials||Waterblock: Copper CPU plate
Tubing: Sleeved rubber tube
|Lighting||Addressable RGB LED w/ Aura Sync Support|
|Fan Size||2x 120mm ROG Designed ARGB radiator fans|
|Connector Type||4-pin PWM|
|Speed||800 ~ 2500 RPM ± 10%|
|Static Pressure||5.0 mmH2O|
|Noise Level||37.6 dBA|
|Power||12V DC, 2W|
|Dimensions||Fan: 2x 120 x 120 x 25 mm fans
Radiator: 272 x 121 x 27 mm
Waterblock: 80 x 80 x 45 mm
Tube Length: 380mm
- Asus ROG Strix LC II 240 ARGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- 2 x 120mm ROG Designed ARGB Radiator Fans
- 1 x USB Cable for Software Control
- 1 x 1-to-2 Fan Splitter Cable
- 1 x 1-to-4 ARGB Splitter Cable
- 1 x Accessory Pack of Screws and Brackets
- 1 x ROG Sticker
- 1 x Quick Start Guide