ROG STRIX LC II 240 All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler with Aura Sync
ASUS ROG Strix LC II 240 is the perfect solution for RGB enthusiasts and delivers high-performance CPU liquid cooling with clean aesthetics. Featuring a closed-loop design and radiator fans, unleashes the full potential of your unlocked Intel® or AMD CPU, while further accentuating your build with brilliant multi-color lighting effects.
- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm
- Dual ROG-designed radiator fans for optimized airflow and static pressure
- ARGB lighting on the NCVM-coated pump cover conveys a sleek, modern design.
- Aesthetic perfectly complements ROG motherboards from center stage.
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing for increased durability
- CPU Socket Support: AMD: AM4, TR4; Intel: LGA 1700, 1200, 115x,1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
ROG Strix LC II 240 delivers high-performance CPU liquid cooling with sleek, modern aesthetics. Featuring a closed-loop design and ROG radiator fans, the cooler unleashes the full potential of an Intel® or AMD CPU while enabling subtle multicolor lighting effects to accentuate your build.
From end to end, ROG Strix LC II 240 showcases the iconic ROG aesthetic. Engraved ROG lettering on the radiator's side complements the iridescent lettering on the hubs of each fan. And the Aura Sync-compatible pump cover radiates the new ROG logo in any color you choose.
Optimized Fan Design
The ROG radiator fans are specifically tuned to deliver optimum performance on ROG Strix LC II series radiators. The fans generate 81 CFM / 5.0 mmH2O for exceptional cooling efficiency.
Enhanced Pump Design
ROG Strix LC II series is equipped with the latest cooling-plate design. Machined from pure copper, the plate features an array of fine micro-channels that reduce thermal resistance and increase surface area, resulting in lower CPU temperatures.
PWM-Controlled Pump and Fans
PWM control enables both the pump and radiator fans to spin at slower speeds when the CPU is idling or under light load, helping to keep noise levels to a minimum.
ROG Strix LC II series is compatible with a wide range of Intel® and AMD motherboard platforms, giving you the flexibility to pair it with your choice of processor. With 380mm of tubing at your disposal, radiator installation is equally as flexible in a variety of chassis.
- Intel®: LGA 1150, 1151, 1152, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 1700, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- AMD: AM4, TR4*
(* The mounting bracket is bundled with TR4 CPU Package, not in the LC II 240's package)
|Make and Model||ROG STRIX LC II AIO Liquid CPU Cooler|
|Part Number||ROG STRIX LC II 240|
|Type||Liquid Cooled CPU Heat Sink|
|Materials||Waterblock: Copper CPU plate
Tubing: Sleeved rubber tube
|Lighting||Aura Sync Support|
|Fan Size||2x 120mm ROG Designed radiator fans|
|Connector Type||4-pin PWM / DC|
|Speed||800 ~ 2500 RPM ± 10%|
|Static Pressure||5.0 mmH2O|
|Noise Level||37.6 dBA|
|Power||12V DC, 2W|
|Dimensions||Fan: 2x 120 x 120 x 25 mm fans
Radiator: 272 x 121 x 27 mm
Waterblock: 80 x 80 x 45 mm
Tube Length: 380mm
- Asus ROG Strix LC II 240 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- 2 x 120mm ROG Designed Radiator Fans
- 1 x USB Cable for Software Control
- 1 x 1-to-2 Fan Splitter Cable
- 1 x Accessory Pack of Screws and Brackets
- 1 x ROG Sticker
- 1 x Quick Start Guide